Summary of Job Scope and Expectations:
The Guest Care Advisor (Social Media) position is responsible for day-to-day listening, moderating, and engaging in Panda's social communities, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and others. This position reviews commentary and routes it to the appropriate PRG team to address or responds to comments directly. The Guest Care Advisor (Social Media) also responds to guest communications received via email, phone, web, and mail as needed. This position creates responses that build customer loyalty (“making happy happen for guests”), trust, and good will. The Guest Care Advisor (Social Media) also serves as a consultant to Operations and as an ambassador for the brand. This is a full-time job (40 hours plus per week).
The essential functions in this job description are not all-inclusive of this job's duties and responsibilities. Reliable and dependable attendance is required.
• Provides day-to-day listening, moderating, and engaging in Panda's social communities, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and others. Reviews social media commentary and determines whether to route it to an appropriate PRG team to address or to respond to the commentary directly in carefully phrased social media posts seen by a broad audience.
• Provides well documented and researched responses to Panda guests in response to their communications received via both social media and via email, phone, web, and mail as needed. Forwards guest feedback to appropriate Operations leaders and/or resolves guest issues to build brand loyalty and “make happy happen for guests.” Serves as a brand ambassador, resolving guest concerns.
• Identifies problems, creates accurate documentation, and clearly communicates with appropriate Support Center and Operations management, providing input into short-term and long-term transformative solutions. Tracks recurring issues related to food quality, service, or conduct and brings to the attention of management.
• Forwards serious complaints or issues to Guest Relations management, Risk Management and/or QA/QC for resolution.
• Performs administrative tasks in support of the Guest Relations team as requested.
• Available to work at least 4-5 weekend days per month.
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• Minimum one year of customer service experience or equivalent, preferably in a retail/hospitality operations environment
• Social media experience preferred
• Successful completion of annual store training
Apply on company website