At Panda, we all share a common mission: "Deliver exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an organization where people are inspired to better their lives." We invest in our people because great people run great operations that will exceed our guests' expectations. Talk to any of our associates and you will experience a culture dedicated to its mission and our five fundamental values- Proactive, Respect/Win-Win, Growth, Great Operations, and Giving.
Panda Restaurant Group includes the original Panda Inn fine dining restaurants, Panda Express, our Gourmet Chinese food concept served in a fast casual environment, and Hibachi San, our Japanese grill concept. The family owned and operated company is still run by founders Andrew and Peggy Cherng.
Panda offers competitive benefits and rewarding opportunities, from entry-level positions to management. We have restaurant positions available nationwide and support center positions in Rosemead, CA. Come join the nation's largest and fastest growing Asian restaurant company.
The HROSC Representative position is responsible for problem identification, accurate documentation, and clear communication to Operations associates in resolving their inquiries on HR processes and programs. The HROSC Representative also handles specialized assignments involving unemployment claims, leaves of absence, and other HR activities to ensure HR processes are carried out accurately and on a timely basis on behalf of Operations associates. This position also conducts training at regional Operations meetings on HR processes/benefits
- Provides responses to Operations associates concerning a wide variety of HR practices and processes, such as benefits, hiring processes, and employment verification, on a timely and accurate basis.
- Identifies location with common questions and issues and attends regional Operations meetings to provide training on HR processes and company benefits, focusing on issues specific to the location.
- Handles specialized assignments involving unemployment claims, leaves of absence, state-specific tax forms, and other activities as required to support Operations. Ensures that appropriate documentation is prepared so that new hire transactions and existing employee changes can be processed.
- Solicits input from Operations and other functions on how to improve HR processes using technology.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Minimum two years of experience, preferably in a retail/hospitality operations environment.
- Successful completion of annual store training.
Panda Restaurant Group's culture is strongly guided by our Mission and Values, highlighted on the Panda websites. We recommend all interested candidates become familiar with our Mission and Values, as well as the principles of The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People, by Stephen Covey.
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply on company website