At Panda, we all share a common mission: "Deliver exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an organization where people are inspired to better their lives." We invest in our people because great people run great operations that will exceed our guests' expectations. Talk to any of our associates and you will experience a culture dedicated to its mission and our five fundamental values- Proactive, Respect/Win-Win, Growth, Great Operations, and Giving.
Panda Restaurant Group includes the original Panda Inn fine dining restaurants, Panda Express, our Gourmet Chinese food concept served in a fast casual environment, and Hibachi San, our Japanese grill concept. The family owned and operated company is still run by founders Andrew and Peggy Cherng.
Panda offers competitive benefits and rewarding opportunities, from entry-level positions to management. We have restaurant positions available nationwide and support center positions in Rosemead, CA. Come join the nation's largest and fastest growing Asian restaurant company.
The Real Estate Attorney is responsible for preparing, reviewing, and negotiating advanced real estate contracts such as ground leases, purchase agreements, and other ancillary documents. This position conducts risk assessments associated with real estate transactions. The Real Estate Attorney performs real estate legal projects and may assume project assigning role.
- Performs a variety of real estate-related legal functions for Real Estate Legal applying established legal standards, principles, and practices. Provides proactive legal support and counsel to internal clients to protect the company. Works with other associates in the Legal and Restaurant Development departments and with outside counsel.
- Reviews, drafts, negotiates, and finalizes real estate transactions involving ground leases, purchase agreements, and other legal documentation independently. Meets company's legal contract standards.
- Conducts risk assessments associated with real estate transactions.
- Reviews and negotiates estoppels, SMDAs, and amendments to leases as well as other ancillary real estate agreements.
- Provides legal support to Real Estate Managers and Project Managers in the field. Builds and maintains partnerships with critical stakeholders internally and externally.
- Performs special projects for the Real Estate Legal team as required. May assume project assigning role.
- JD degree and licensed to practice law
- Minimum four to nine years of legal experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
- Broad understanding and knowledge of real estate transaction law
- Strong time management, prioritization, and organization skills
- Strong communication (oral and written), listening, customer service, and presentation/training skills
- Strong analytical, negotiation, and legal document drafting skills
- Financial and project management and analysis skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Basic leadership and relationship building (internal and external) skills
- Ability to conduct legal research related to real estate laws and issues
- Ability to perform basic functions of lease negotiation
- Ability to solve a variety of problems independently
Panda Restaurant Group's culture is strongly guided by our Mission and Values, highlighted on the Panda websites. We recommend all interested candidates become familiar with our Mission and Values, as well as the principals of The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People, by Stephen Covey.
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply on company website