Summary of Job Descriptions:
The Real Estate/Corporate Paralegal provides support to CFT NV Developments and to LLC/Cherng Family Trust attorneys with real estate and corporate transactions. The Real Estate/Corporate Paralegal summarizes and communicates due diligence issues to the CFT Legal, Real Estate Development and Leasing Teams, and assists with legal due diligence matters, corporate maintenance and structuring, business tax payments and related matters, commercial contracts, corporate governance, and litigation monitoring. This position performs a variety of paralegal work, such as drafting contracts and other legal documents, under the supervision of an attorney and ensures accurate and timely review and execution of all due diligence, real estate closing and corporate compliance documents.
You'll get a chance to:
- Manage the legal due diligence process, ordering/obtaining and reviewing all title documents, environmental reports, and in-place leases.
- Prepare title review, environmental review, and lease review memoranda advising on development or other issues discovered.
- Obtain 3rd party consents from sellers, tenants, adjacent landowners and other CC&R's parties. Processes all invoices.
- Assist CFT attorneys and managers with corporate and LLC formation and organization and with preparation of legal documents.
- Ensure accurate and timely review, execution and filing of all corporate compliance and governance documents.
- Manage escrows for purchase transactions.
- Be responsible for closing purchase transactions.
- Obtain title policies and prepares title objection and closing letters independently.
- Prepare all related-party leases (e.g., to Panda Express), and abstracts all new leases.
- Prepare first draft of all non-related party leases (i.e., to third parties), lease amendments and lease renewals; and abstracts all new leases.
- Prepare first draft of all purchase and sales contracts.
- Review and revises confidentiality agreements, estoppel certificates, brokerage listing agreements etc.
- Manage all legal information and due diligence databases.
- Assist in building and maintaining partnerships with critical stakeholders, both internal and external.
How we reward you:
- Hybrid Work schedule
- 401K with company match
- Yearly bonus opportunity*
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance *
- On-site fitness center, biometric screen, and flu shot clinic
- Discounts at Panda restaurants, theme parks, and gym memberships
- Paid time off starting at 15 days with 7 federal holidays*
- Continuous education assistance and scholarships*
- Income protection including Disability, Life and AD&D insurance*
- Bereavement leave*
*Benefits available for eligible permanent full time associates
Your background & experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Law or related field required; Paralegal certification or JD strongly preferred
- Minimum three years of due diligence/real estate/transactional and/or corporate paralegal experience
- If hired, completion of annual store training
- If hired, must provide proof of full vaccination on your start date, unless prohibited by federal, state or local law. Full vaccination means two weeks or more have passed after receiving the second dose in a two-dose series or more than two weeks after receiving a single-dose vaccine. Examples of proof of full vaccination include an original, photocopied or digital completed vaccination card which includes your name, type of vaccine provided, and date of last dose administered.
Panda Strong since 1983
Founded in Glendale, California, we are now the largest family-owned American Chinese Restaurant concept in America. With close to 2,000 locations globally, we continue our mission of delivering exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an organization where people are inspired to better their lives. Whether it's impacting our team or the communities we work in, we're proud to be an organization that embraces family values.
You're wanted here
We value diversity in all forms and know the strength it brings. Workplace equality allows for creative ideas to blossom, diverse points of view to be heard, and improves overall happiness. We like the sound of that.
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Regardless of your race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, veteran status, you are welcome here.
Apply on company website