What You'll Do As a General Manager:
You are in charge of the operation of a single store. This includes, but is not limited to, hiring, managing and directing of associates to achieve financial goals and ensuring the delivery of exceptional guest experiences. It's up to you to make your store a success.
Don't worry! In order to prepare you for success, we will provide an 8 or more weeks of store leadership training program.
What You'll Do As Assistant Manager:
You are in charge of assisting the operation of a single store. This includes, but is not limited to, hiring, managing and directing of associates to achieve financial goals and ensuring the delivery of exceptional guest experiences. It's up to you to make your store a success.
Don't worry! In order to prepare you for success, we will provide a 3 or more weeks of store leadership training program.
How we reward you:**
- Free meals at work while working at Panda
- Generous compensation package with bonus opportunities
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Voluntary Short-Term Disability, Cancer Income Protection insurance, Leave share program for full-time associates
- Pre-Tax Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- 401K with company match
- Paid time off, bereavement/funeral leave and Leave Share Program
- Discounts at theme parks, gym memberships, and much more
- Opportunity to give back to your community
- Hands-on paid training to prepare you for success
- On-Going Career & Leadership Development
- Opportunities for growth into management positions
- On-going career and leadership development, including comprehensive training
- Continuous education assistance and scholarships
- Lucrative associate referral bonus
- Income protection including Disability, Life, and AD&D insurance
- Paid Holidays (GM)
**Candidates must meet, and continue to meet if employed, eligibility requirements for each benefit to qualify.
Please refer to https://pandacareers.com/CO-benefits for details.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- High school diploma required
- Flexibility to work in a store within a 50-mile radius
- Able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends
- Food Safety: Serve Safe certified
Assistant Manager Pay Range: $19.00 - $28.00 / Hour potential bonus*
General Manager Pay Range: $24.48 - $34.27 / Hour potential bonus*
* Within the range, individual pay is determined using various factors, including work location and experience. Panda makes no guarantee that any associate will earn any bonus and reserves the right to change or terminate any or all of its bonus programs at any time, with or without advance notice.
While performing duties, counter areas are often hot with steam from steam table and food vapors. Workspace is restricted and employees are generally expected to remain standing for long periods of time. Employees must prepare hot and cold foods, use Chinese cook knife and other kitchen equipment and work quickly without losing accuracy. Employees must be able to lift up to 50 lbs., stand up to four hours and reach across counter tops measured at 36 inches to serve customers. Kitchens are hot and noise levels are usually high; storage space is limited and shelving is high. Employees must be able to work in a fast-paced work environment, have effective verbal communication skills, ability to adapt to a dynamic environment with changing priorities, and the ability to manage conflicts/difficult situations.
Panda Strong since 1983:
Founded in Glendale, California, we are now the largest family-owned American Chinese Restaurant concept in America. With close to 2,300 locations globally, we continue our mission of delivering exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an organization where people are inspired to better their lives. Whether it's impacting our team or the communities we work in, we're proud to be an organization that embraces family values.
You're wanted here:
We value diversity in all forms and know the strength it brings. Workplace equality allows for creative ideas to bloom, diverse points of view to be heard, and improves overall happiness. We like the sound of that.
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to providing equal opportunity, and does not discriminate on the basis of any characteristic protected by law, including but not limited to sex/gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related conditions), gender expression, race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, ancestry, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, and veteran status. Additionally, Panda Restaurant Group, Inc. complies with all federal, state, and local laws regarding requests for workplace accommodations. If there is a reason you believe you require an accommodation, please reach out to Human Resources.
Apply on company website