When you join Panera LLC as a Baker, you join in our belief that food should not only taste good, but also be good for you. You will be a part of something special where you will have the opportunity to connect with our amazing customers, impact our growing business, and most importantly serve local communities across the country.
About the position:
- Bake most of a cafes fresh bread and pastries.
- Ensure all breads and baked goods are prepared according to Panera's standards.
- Are team players by partnering with Cafe Management and fellow associates.
- Represent Panera's Concept Essence and cultural values daily in their role.
- Primarily work alone with minimal supervision.
- Perform other activities as needed such as stocking, prep and sanitation.
We're looking for:
- 1-2 years of experience as a baker or a bakery background (preferred)
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter, ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Enthusiasm, energy and positive attitude with a desire to learn and develop
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Minimum age 18 years
Equal Opportunity Employer601372 Alameda, CA - Alameda Towne
Apply on company website