DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Are you looking for a permanent part-time opportunity with an organization exhibiting excellent company culture We currently have openings for you to exercise your superb customer service skills assisting our team in generating revenue for hospitals.
We are seeking a part-time Call Center Agent for our center to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
As a Call Center Agent, you are responsible for placing outbound calls to consumers and gaining approval from right party consumer to transfer the call to a Customer Service Professional.WHAT WILL YOU DO IN THIS ROLE?
- Represent the organization as a top notch service oriented business
- Transfer consumer to appropriate parties, once approval has been obtained
- Leave message when caller is not available
- Use judgment in escalating unresolved issues to management
- Practice and adhere to the “Code of Conduct” philosophy and “Mission and Value Statement”
- Practice “ Gung Ho” principles
- Attend Privacy and Security Training, as required by the HIPAA Awareness Program and comply with all guidelines, policies and procedures to assure sensitive or confidential information is protected in accordance with the HIPAA rules and regulations
- Adhere to and support organizational IT&S standards, policies, and procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Schedule Flexibility between the business hours of 8am to 8pm (Monday through Wednesday) and 8am to 5pm (Thursday and Friday).
- Pay Rate: $12.50 per hour
- Clear career progression - start part time and work your way up an exceptional team environment.
- The opportunity to work from home once you've completed 4 weeks of onsite training.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- No prior experience required!
Parallon is an industry leader in revenue cycle services. We partner with over 650 hospitals and 2,400 physician practices nation-wide. Our parent company, HCA Healthcare, has been consistently named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere and is ranked in the Fortune 100. We are dedicated to ensuring our patients have the best experience even after they leave our facilities.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website