DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application with HCA Healthcare today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
We are committed to providing our colleagues with the support they need. We offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
• Student Loan Repayment Program
• Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
• Moving, mortgage, and real estate assistance
• 100% matching 401k based on years of service
• Identity Theft Protection discounts
• Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
• Adoption Assistance
• Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We value your contributions. Our employee recognition programs encourage our teams to raise the bar. Come be a part of the change!
As a Document Imaging Team Lead, you will be responsible for achieving the day‐to day operational goals by coordinating and performing activities as it relates to prepping, scanning, and indexing workflow, and document imaging queue management for multiple hospitals.
The Document Imaging Department is open 7 days a week. Work is received every morning and the staff, including the Team Lead, stays until the work is completed for the day. This Team Lead will work Tuesday through Saturday. The shift times to be determined. The shift length is usually 8 hours but could go to 10 hours depending on the work load.
In this role you will:
• Provide direction to the HIM Document Imaging Technicians in the management and performance of daily work processes.
• Coordinate prepping, scanning, and indexing activities, work assignments, and staffing levels to accomplish daily operational goals.
• Assist in establishing staffing schedules and monitor attendance policy violations.
• Assist HSC Document Imaging Manager in review and improvement of processes and services.
• Identify, provide, and/or facilitate individual and team training needs.
• Assist HSC Document Imaging Manager in capturing HIM document imaging staff productivity.
• Ensure cross-functional collaboration with functional area(s).
• Assist HSC Document Imaging Manager in Quality Control monitoring and reporting efforts.
• Maintain or exceed established productivity and quality standards.
• Monitor imaging system daily for scanning errors and/or requests.
• Participates at regular intervals in prepping, scanning, and/or and indexing quality audits as designated by HSC and/or HSC Document Imaging Leadership.
• Assist with boxing/retrieval of scanned documents and coordinate record storage process.
• At least 1 year of medical document imaging experience required
• At least 1 year of supervisory experience preferredParallon is an industry leader in revenue cycle services. We partner with over 650 hospitals and 2,400 physician practices nation-wide. Our parent company, HCA Healthcare has been consistently named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere and is ranked in the Fortune 100. We are dedicated to ensuring our patients have the best experience even after they leave our facilities.
HCA Healthcare is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. #ParallonBCOM
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website