Last year our HCA Healthcare colleagues invested over 156,000 hours volunteering in our communities. As a(an) Physical Therapist PRN with Parkland Medical Center you can be a part of an organization that is devoted to giving back!Benefits
Parkland Medical Center, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the Parkland Medical Center family! We will give you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are looking for an enthusiastic Physical Therapist PRN to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential!Job Summary and Qualifications
Position Summary: The Physical Therapist functions as an interdisciplinary team member providing patient assessment/re-assessment, direct patient care and individualized care planning/implementation.Essential Functions:
· Knowledge of the principles, methods, practices, techniques, equipment and procedures used in physical therapy
· Knowledge of anatomy and physiology sufficient to evaluate and treat patients
· Knowledge of equipment and the ability to adjust equipment to suite patient needs
· Collects and integrates data from multiple sources
· Applies critical thinking skills and considers alternatives
· Organizes and prioritizes multi-task workload
· Assesses health literacy and incorporates teaching with a focus on health promotion
· Plans, evaluates and administers physical therapy programs to in-patient and out-patient populations
· Completes accurate, timely documentation, appropriately using computer charting/ordering
· Demonstrates department specific skills and competencies, including high-risk, low-volume and problem-prone competencies
· Maintains competence and supports one growth and one specialty department program (growth programs include but are not limited to incontinence and lymphedema; specialty programs include but are not limited to pediatric, vestibular and Back On Point)
· Complies with insurance and CMS regulations
· Attendance: works as scheduled and is compliant with Attendance and Tardiness Policy
· Licensed by the New Hampshire Board of Medicine as a Physical Therapist
· Bachelor, Master or Doctorate in Physical Therapy as required by the Federation of State Boards of Physical Therapy
· American Heart Association BCLS required
· Minimum one to two years clinical experience in health care environment preferred
· New graduates may be eligible for this position
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Parkland Medical Center has provided quality healthcare services since 1983. We give patient's access to trained physicians, advanced technology and innovative approaches through our partnerships with the Lahey Hospital & Medical Center and the New England Heart & Vascular Institute. Our 80+ bed hospital is one of the region's leading acute care facilities in Southern New Hampshire. We are accredited as a Chest Pain Center with Primary PCI from the American College of Cardiology. We are recognized as one of the Top Performers on Key Quality Measures by the Joint Commission. Parkland has also earned The Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval® certification for Spine Surgery, Total Hip Replacement and Total Knee Replacement.
At Parkland Medical Center, our care like family culture extends to our patients, our people and our community. We are committed to each other because when we join together, our patients are cared for in the safest and most compassionate way.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."There is so much good to do in the world and so many different ways to do it."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Be a part of an organization that invests in you! We are reviewing applications for our Physical Therapist PRN opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website