SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Advance your career as a Mental Health Technician today with Parkridge West Hospital.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Parkridge West Hospital, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking a Mental Health Technician for our facility to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!Job Summary:
- You will demonstrate expertise in mental health promotion and maintenance of high quality comprehensive patient care.
- You will demonstrate expertise in the performance of tasks necessary to maintain a therapeutic milieu and optimum patient care.
- You will be able to set limits as needed by recognizing potential behavior problems and does so in a caring and consistent manner.
- You will maintain a high level of interpersonal relationships with program staff.
- You will demonstrate efficiency in maintaining support services, which are vital to effective program operation.
- You will demonstrate the ability to maintain a safe environment
Parkridge West has provided medical, surgical and behavioral health services to the Sequatchie Valley community since 1998. The facility is home to a 12 bed Emergency Department available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Mountainview Treatment Center, located on the campus of Parkridge West, provides psychiatric care for adults and seniors. The staff and physicians of Parkridge West are committed to providing comprehensive, compassionate treatment for patients and their loved ones.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Mental Health Technician opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- Prior experience in behavioral health or working with at-risk children is a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website