Responsible for providing administrative assistance to all areas of the Tax Department.
Assume responsibility for Tax Department administrative duties including:
- Assist with proof reading all returns for accuracy.
- Assist with copying and filing all tax returns with appropriate tax authority.
- Assist with maintaining state and federal Power of Attorney (POA) documentation.
- Assist with Same Day Backdating (SDBD) tracking, reporting, and completion.
- Distribute general department emails to appropriate point of contact.
- Sort and distribute mail.
- Assist with term folder tracking, reporting and completion.
- Enter tax issues into Agency Notice Tracking System (ANTS).
- Assist in researching, tracking and resolving tax issues on a timely basis.
- Process EFT/ACH authorization forms.
- Maintain client account numbers in Paycom system.
Assume responsibility for establishing and maintaining effective communication and coordination with Paycom personnel and management.
- Assist other Paycom associates as needed.
- Inform management of area activities and of any significant client problems.
- Demonstrate initiative by constantly looking for and recommending ways to improve Paycom operations and/or customer service.
- Attend and participate in meetings as required.
- Maintain a positive attitude with all Paycom personnel and management.
- Adhere to all policies of Paycom including those outlined in the Paycom Employee Handbook.
Assume responsibility for assisting Paycom management with special projects including quarter-end and year-end processing.
- Willingly work additional hours as required to meet or exceed all filing / payment deadlines.
- Complete projects accurately.
- Complete projects in a timely manner as defined by Paycom management.
- Assist coworkers and Paycom management when requested.
- Regular attendance as required
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High School graduate or equivalent required
- 1 year of administrative, accounting, payroll, data entry, or related experience preferred.
- Detail Oriented
- Well organized
- Cooperative and able to effectively work on a team
- Ability to use computer applications, printers, copier, fax machine and telephone
- Ability to perform research and effectively solve problems
Paycom is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Paycom makes employment decisions on the basis of business needs, job requirements, individual qualifications and merit. Paycom wants to have the best available people in every job. Therefore, Paycom does not permit its employees to harass, discriminate or retaliate against other employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, military and veteran status, age, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristic, reproductive health decisions, family or parental status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable laws. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation benefits, and separation of employment. The Human Resources Department has overall responsibility for this policy and maintains reporting and monitoring procedures. Any questions or concerns should be referred to the Human Resources Department.
Apply on company website