Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Centeris offering an exciting opportunity for agenetic pediatricianat our Hershey, PA campus.
What we're offering:
- Competitive salary and generous benefits
- A collaborative environment rich with diversity
- Participation in resident and medical student education
- A high quality program with a national reputation for teaching, research, and state of the art patient care
- Interaction with dynamic clinicians across departments and participation in innovative educational approaches
- Rank commensurate with experience
What we're seeking:
- MD, DO, or foreign equivalent
- Completion of accredited training program
- Ability to acquire a license to practice in the State of Pennsylvania
- BC/BE inpediatrics/clinical genetics
- Mustbe able to obtain valid federal and state narcotics certificates
About Penn State Health:
Penn State Health is a multi-hospital health system serving patients and communities across 29 counties in central Pennsylvania. It employs more than 14,000 people systemwide. The system includesPenn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center,Penn State Children's Hospital, andPenn State Cancer Institutebased in Hershey, Pa.; Penn State Health St. Joseph Medical Center in Reading, Pa., and more than 2,000 physicians and direct care providers at more than 100 medical office locations. Additionally, the system jointly operates various health care providers, includingPenn State Health Rehabilitation Hospital, Hershey Outpatient Surgery Center, Hershey Endoscopy Center, Horizon Home Healthcare andPennsylvania Psychiatric Institute. In December 2017, Penn State Health partnered with Highmark Health to facilitate creation of a value-based, community care network in the region. Penn State Health shares an integrated strategic plan and operations withPenn State College of Medicine, the University's medical school. With campuses in State College and Hershey, Pa., the College of Medicine boasts a portfolio of more than $90 million in funded research and more than 1,700 students and trainees in medicine, nursing, other health professions and biomedical research.
This job description is a general outline of duties performed and is not to be misconstrued as encompassing all duties performed within the position. All individuals (including current employees) selected for a position will undergo a background check appropriate for the position's responsibilities.
Penn State Health is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer, and is committed to providing employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center is offering an exciting opportunity for a genetic pediatrician
Apply on company website