Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center is looking for a full-time board certified/board eligible fellowship-trained regional anesthesiology & acute pain medicine (RAAPM) physician to join their growing and exceptionally busy practice. This rare opportunity includes immediate leadership opportunities within the ACGME-accredited RAAPM fellowship program and division.
- Perioperative training and didactics for fellows, residents and medical students including curriculum development
- Majority of clinical time covering orthopedic cases and the RAAPM service
- Participate in internationally recognized annual ultrasound-guided cadaver course
What We Offer
- Competitive salary and faculty rank commensurate with experience
- Generous benefits package including 401k w/ employer match, 403b, 457b, tuition discount, LTD& Life
- Divisional and departmental support of research and educational career advancement
- Established regional and acute pain service, including home-catheter program, consisting of highly collaborative internationally recognized faculty with a team-oriented approach to patientcare
- M.D., D.O. or foreign equivalent
- BC/BE in anesthesiology
- Completion of fellowship training in regional anesthesiology and acute pain medicine
- Eligible for Pennsylvania medical license
Penn State Health
Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center (MSHMC) is a 548-bed non-profit, tertiary, research and academic, ACS-designated level I adult and pediatric trauma center serving central Pennsylvania. The Penn State Childrens Hospital is a 122-bed hospital attached to the medical center. MSHMC is the regions only university-level academic medical center, owned by the PennState Health System, and is the largest hospital within the system. MSHMC is affiliated with the Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine.
- Hershey is a suburban community with a low cost of living, stress-free commuting, excellent public and private schools, plenty of family-friendly entertainment as well as outdoor activities.
- Hershey is located 15 miles away from Harrisburg, the state capital, and 12 miles from Harrisburg International Airport (MDT). Major cities including Philadelphia, New York City, Washington D.C.and Baltimore are also all a short distance away.
Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center is looking for a full-time board certified/board eligible fellowship-trained regional anesthe...
Apply on company website