Due to unprecedented growth our Compensation Department is adding positions at all levels. This is an exciting opportunity to take the next step in your career!
Our Compensation department has great opportunities currently with the opportunity to grow long term as well. The compensation analyst will provide analytical support to the compensation group in the areas of salary administration, pay equity review and analysis, and wage and market data. This position will administer one or more compensation initiatives/projects to include: Compensation systems, Bonus Administration, pay audits/analysis, survey administration, and general payroll reporting activities. Additionally this position will provide guidance to managers on compensation policies and practices to ensure compliance and provide system support to end users when necessary.
• Review and approve salary change assignments to ensure that pay information is correct and followed compensation guidelines. Certain transactions may require escalation to the Compensation Manager.
• Provide support to Sr. Compensation Analysts to research and review and correct system errors. Partner with HRIS to troubleshoot and fix known issues. This includes testing of systems to ensure corrections are in place.
• Create and deliver training material for HR and Managers to educate them on compensation systems.
• Research and complete market data inquiries from HR Business Partners. Ensure that vendor data base is updated and the geographic differential information that is provided is correct and current.
• Complete job matching in survey database to make certain that internal positions are matched to the appropriate external benchmark position.
• Support Sr. Comp analysts during job evaluation process by providing applicable market pricing information.
• Update and maintain department dashboards to track activity levels. Dashboards are to be completed on a quarterly and annual basis.
• Other projects as assigned by the manager.
• Bachelor's degree preferred or relevant compensation experience.
• 3 years Compensation experience required, preferably in a multi-state environment.
• Experience with variable pay plans, budget and structure activities, and job evaluation (point-factor methodology) preferred.
• CCP strongly preferred. PHR or SHRM-CP a plus.
• 2 years HR/Finance Analytics strongly preferred.
• Internal Penske field experience a plus.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Advanced Excel skills required. Access and PowerPoint preferred.
• Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
• Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required.
-The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
-The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information; and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
-While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
-Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Truck Leasing
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates a premier fleet of vehicles and serves its customers from locations in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Penske's product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain management solutions. Visit www.GoPenske.com to learn more.
Apply on company website