The NSE (National Support Executive) role is designed to provide sales strategy and account management implementation. They are to support the EAM in their day-to-day activities including but not limited to: prospecting & data gathering, deal creation & submission, proposals & presentations, VOC & annual customer reviews and reporting. They will spend time on “client accounts” that require a degree of management and issue resolution.
- Resolve customer issues in a timely manner and have sound judgment on invoice error resolution, charge-backs and other customer-related items.
- Interact with “Client Customers” and provide sound solutions.
General Activities include:
- Deal Prospecting – uncovering National HPP and initiating first call to set up appointments with EAM
- Prospect Investigation prior to proposal & proposal creation
- New Customer Orientation for National Customers – Create and communicate to PTL field locations
- VOC deployment and Action Plan follow-up for current National customers
- Track and maintain key metrics around National “Client Accounts” on an on-going basis
- Deal Submission Process – Coordinate spec requests, deal workflow process to ensure 100% accuracy for National Accounts.
- Capture & Communicate major National customer issues and resolutions to the Field & Districts
- Collaborate and resolve issues in a timely manner with the support of the various departments
- Other project and tasks as assigned by supervisor.
- College degree preferred
- 3 to 5 years of experience, preferably as a Lease Sales Representative
- Completed all Sales training requirements including Integrity Selling
- Proficiency with PowerPoint, Excel
- Experience with AS400 systems
- Salesforce.com (with all integrated platforms – i.e.: LinkedIn, iSell..etc.)
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
- Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required.
-The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
-The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information; and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
-While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
-Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Truck Leasing:
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates a premier fleet of vehicles and serves its customers from locations in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Penske's product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain management solutions. Visit www.GoPenske.com to learn more.
Apply on company website