PhyNet Dermatology along with our Northeast Dermatology Associates partners are searching for Dermatologists to join several offices in Greater Boston.
We have immediate openings available in:
- North Andover, MA General Dermatology
- Haverhill, MA General Dermatology
Who are we?
Northeast Dermatology has a rich 70-year history of providing excellent clinical patient care and achieving outstanding patient results. The demand for clinical services is always increasing and several of the offices are experiencing wait times that exceed 90 days. Northeast Dermatology is a comprehensive Dermatology practice that offers services in all areas of general medical Dermatology, Mohs, cosmetic Dermatology and Dermatopathology services.
PhyNet Dermatology is a physician network of dermatologists, dermatopathologists and MOHS surgeons supported by experienced healthcare leaders who serve as a comprehensive practice partner to enable physicians to do what they do best: provide quality medical care and an outstanding patient experience. Guided by a physician advisory board, with an approach that values physicians as equity partners in the growth of the organization, PhyNet has expanding by over 100 physicians and over 90 practice locations across the country in the last three years.
Our Physician Partners Enjoy the Following:
- Freedom to practice and focus on clinical areas of interest Medical, Cosmetics, Dermatopathology & MOHS
- Strong patient volumes produced through local referring physician provider network
- Professional management team to help with clinical operations, practice marketing, accounting, HR, regulatory compliance and additional support services
- Practices fully integrated with electronic, easy-to-use EMR software
- Well-appointed facilities complete with specialized equipment and procedure rooms
- Opportunity to invest as a stockholder with PhyNet with defined path to ownership
- Competitive & attractive employee compensation and benefit offerings:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and HSA with employer contribution.
- Employer paid Life & Short term and Long term Disability Insurance,
- 401(k) plan, significant PTO packages,
- CME days, CME allowance,
- nonqualified deferred compensation plan + much more
- Financial wellness benefits through Bank of America/Merrill Lynch:
- Doctor mortgage program Premier banking
- fee free checking and savings
- Wealth Management and Private Banking
- Relocation assistance available
Visit us our websites at:
We would welcome the opportunity to tell you about our career opportunities and hope you will consider a future in our prominent physician family which embraces individuality and allows you to practice your brand of medicine, not ours.
Director of Provider Recruitment
PhyNet Dermatology, LLC
PhyNet Dermatology along with our Northeast Dermatology Associates partners are searching for Dermatologists to join several offices in Greater ...
Apply on company website