Physician Affiliate Group of New York (PAGNY) is one of the largest multi-disciplinary groups in the country whose main purpose is to nurture and embolden the healthcare providers who take care of the most fragile and vulnerable patients in New York City. PAGNY people do more than diagnose and treat; we uplift the spirits and dignity of patients because we love what we do, and it shows. PAGNY is committed to recruiting and retaining productive and enthusiastic physicians and promotes our health professionals wellness.
PAGNY is comprised of over 4,000 physicians and healthcare professionals who provide services to NYC Health + Hospitals (H+H), the largest public health system in the United States. Our practitioners are highly skilled professionals with outstanding credentials who deliver the highest level of quality healthcare to patients throughout New York City.
NYC Health + Hospitals/Webster Avenue,located in the Bronx,staff have partnered to provide programs at Belvis that include personalized OB/GYN care, Women, Infants and Children (WIC), medicine specialties, primary care and partnerships with local schools, and community health education and outreach.We are currently searching for a full-time outpatient Pulmonologist to join our team.Responsibilities:
- Provides full scope of of adult inpatient medicine services - diagnosis, treatment and coordination of care
- Follows patients diagnosed with COVID and are currently experiencing underlying issues
- Trains and supervises medical residents and students and advanced practice clinicians
- Graduate of an accredited medical school (MD or DO)
- Board certified or Board eligible in Pulmonary Medicine
- Unrestricted NYS license to practice medicine, or the ability to obtain one
Physician Affiliate Group of New York (PAGNY) is one of the largest multi-disciplinary groups in the country whose main purpose is to nurture an...
Apply on company website