Physician Affiliate Group of New York (PAGNY) is one of the largest multi-disciplinary groups in the country whose main purpose is to nurture and embolden the healthcare providers who take care of the most fragile and vulnerable patients in New York City. PAGNY people do more than diagnose and treat; we uplift the spirits and dignity of patients because we love what we do, and it shows. PAGNY is committed to recruiting and retaining productive and enthusiastic physicians and promotes our health professionals wellness.
PAGNY is comprised of over 4,000 physicians and healthcare professionals who provide services to NYC Health + Hospitals (H+H), the largest public health system in the United States. Our practitioners are highly skilled professionals with outstanding credentials who deliver the highest level of quality healthcare to patients throughout New York City.
The Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine Division of Harlem Hospital Center is a major teaching affiliate ofColumbia University Medical Center in NYC, seeks an academically oriented, clinically adept Pulmonary & Critical
Care Physician to join its staff full time.
NYC Health + Hospitals/Harlem supports a very robust lM residency training program and serves as a major clinicalsite for Columbia University Medical Center. PCCM includes all aspects of pulmonary medicine, critical care, and
Responsibilities include all aspects of Pulmonary Medicine, Critical Care and out-patientpulmonary.Qualifications:
- Board Certification or Eligibility in Critical Care & Pulmonary
- Current, unrestricted NYS license (or the ability to obtain one)
- Ability to speak Spanish highly desired but not required
- Competitive compensation package
- 10% 401K company contribution after one year of service
- Choice of a three-tiered nearly FREE medical plan
- Excellent dental insurance including orthodontics coverage
- Generous paid time off program
- CME days
- Eligibility for loan forgiveness through the National Student Debt Forgiveness Center
- Visa candidates are considered
Please email your CV to Lea Power Carpenter, Director, Talent Acquisition, email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Physician Affiliate Group of New York (PAGNY) is one of the largest multi-disciplinary groups in the country whose main purpose is to nurture an...
Apply on company website