PIH Health is a nonprofit, regional healthcare network that serves approximately 3 million residents in the Los Angeles County, Orange County and San Gabriel Valley region. The fully integrated network is comprised of PIH Health Hospital - Whittier, PIH Health Hospital - Downey and PIH Health Good Samaritan Hospital, 27 outpatient medical locations, a multispecialtymedical (physician) group, home healthcare services and hospice care, as well as heart, cancer, women's health, urgent care and emergency services.
The Clinical Laboratory Scientist performs all laboratory testing and related duties within assigned section and to provide accurate and timely results.
- Technical skills in laboratory science
- Working knowledge of quality control rules
- Precise with details and organizational skills
- Basic knowledge of computers
- Eighteen (18) months previous CLS experience in an acute care hospital preferred
License & Certification
- California Clinical Laboratory Scientist license (CLS) or National Medical Technologist license (MT, ASCP)
The organization is recognized by Watson Health as one of the nation's Top Hospitals, and College of Healthcare Information Management Executives (CHIME) as one of the nation's top hospital systems for best practices, cutting-edge advancements, quality of care and healthcare technology. PIH Health is certified as a Great Place to Work TM. For more information, visit PIHHealth.org or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. We are an equal opportunity employer and seek diversity in our workforce. EOE M/F/D/V
Apply on company website