DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Are you looking for a company that places integrity over their bottom line? Here at HCA, our everyday decisions are founded on compassion. Apply today and join a team that is dedicated to serving others in need.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for dedicated professional like you to be a part of our Housekeeping team. Join us in our efforts to better our community!
At HCA, you have options. You can choose from a variety of benefits to create a customizable plan. You have the ability to enroll in several medical coverage plans including vision and dental. You can even select additional al la carte benefits to meet all your needs. Enroll in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401k, flex spending accounts for medial and childcare needs, and participate in our tuition reimbursement and student loan repayment programs.
Meet Pinewood Springs, the upcoming behavioral health facility located at 1001 North James Campbell Boulevard in Columbia, TN. The 60-bed, 49,900 square foot hospital will serve both adult and adolescent patients.
Pinewood Springs is looking for an EVS Technician.
**This is a new Facility - employees will be set to start in January 2020**
- Performs a variety of cleaning tasks in any of the following settings: office, common area, ancillary nursing units and occupied/vacant patient rooms.
- Follows procedures established for area cleaning, chemical usage, safety and maintenance of work carts/work tools.
- Follows procedures established for area soiled linen removal.
- Follows procedures established for handling linen, building carts, straightening linens carts in the department and linen carts on
- Work assignments are census driven and associates may be asked to work in areas based on volume. Additional special project may be assigned.
- As part of the Environmental Services Team, may be cross trained in linen and housekeeping
- Participants as part of the Environmental Service Team in meeting customer expectations for cleanliness well maintained facility, efficient service and customer courtesy.
- Authorized to transport legend drugs and inhalation agents relative to the core competencies of the position.
Healthcare Corporation of America (HCA) is a community of 94,000 Registered Nurses and 38,000 active physicians. We have over 1,900 facilities ranging from hospitals, freestanding ER's, ambulatory surgery centers, and urgent care clinics. Our facility based staff continues to raise the bar in patient care. Ten HCA hospitals have been named in IBM Watson Health's top 100 best-performing hospitals based on patient satisfaction and operational data.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Housekeeping/Customer Service Experience Preferred
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website