Do you have the career opportunities as a Vice President Human Resources you want with your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Poinciana Medical Center which is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.Benefits
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Poinciana Medical Center, we offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible Spending
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a Vice President Human Resources where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!Job Summary and Qualifications
As Vice President of Human Resources you will provide strategic human resources and talent guidance to the executive team at an HCA facility. You will create the desired workplace culture which includes an engaged and productive workforce through HCA's policies, programs, and practices.
What you will do in this role:
- Manage the facility HR team to deliver strategic and operational HR support
- Partner with the executive leadership team to understand and prioritize the critical business challenges
- Deploy appropriate HR interventions in collaboration with appropriate Centers of Excellence
- Work collaboratively with other Region HR heads, HR Centers of Excellence and HR Service Centers to provide feedback and improve enterprise-wide programs and services
- Deploy talent and development programs
- You will drive local Employee & Community engagement efforts
- Partner to support business performance, quality and patient care initiatives
What you should have for this role:
- Bachelor's degree is required
- Master's Degree preferred
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in a facility size < 700 is required
- PHR or SPHR preferred
Human Resources Group empowers our people to grow and give purpose to the HCA Healthcare culture. We deliver our Human Resource model in three sectors: HR Business Partners, HR Shared Operations and HR Centers of Excellence. HR Business Partner teams are critical to the success of our HR delivery model. We drive performance to achieve successful results to better care for our patients, communities and each other.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Poinciana Medical Center is a four-story, 177,000 square foot hospital with 76 private beds and a six-bed private ICU. We provide a full range of acute care services including emergency services, inpatient and outpatient diagnostic imaging, inpatient and outpatient surgery, cardiac catheterization, laboratory, pharmacy, and a full range of support services. Our ED is approximately 19,500 square feet and consists of 31 private treatment rooms, an EMS entrance and a helicopter pad.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Vice President Human Resources opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website