Inspire health. Serve with compassion. Be the difference.
Job SummaryCollects specimens from patients and conducts routine tests for use in diagnosis and treatment of disease, and performs related duties following established standards and practices under limited supervision.
- Collects, retrieves, and processes specimens as ordered, using appropriate or specified procedures and equipment for collecting and handling specimens.
- Assists in care of patient prior to, during, and after collection.
- Instructs patient on urine collection procedures.
- Maintains laboratory records as required and maintains confidentiality of patient information.
- Evaluates and maintains supply inventory as necessary to keep materials on hand at all times.
- Cleans and sterilizes equipment, instruments, and work areas. Maintains established Practice policies and procedures, objectives, and safety standards.
This is a non-management job that will report to a supervisor, manager, director, or executive.
High school diploma or equivalent
In Lieu Of The Above Minimum Requirements
Other Required Skills and Experience
- Vocational/specialized training of 3-12 months.preferred
- 1 year of Phlebotomy experience preferred
Work ShiftDay (United States of America)
Facility1510 Richland Hospital
Share your talent with us! Our vision is simple: to transform healthcare for the benefits of the communities we serve. The transformation of healthcare requires talented individuals in every role here at Prisma Health.
Apply on company website