Inspire health. Serve with compassion. Be the difference.
Job SummaryAchieves staffing objectives by recruiting, evaluating and hiring job candidates; advising managers; managing relocation's & incentive programs; and collaborating with hiring managers to develop job specifications. May be involved in system-wide strategic initiatives to support recruiting/retention initiatives within GHS. Recruiting is primarily for management, professional, and allied health positions.
- Consults with managers to discuss needs, approved positions, recruitment strategies and developing department/job specifications; establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; determines applicant requirements by analyzing job descriptions and position specifications; manages the requisition process and CORE group reports; maintains current knowledge of open requisitions and accuracy of vacancy lists. 15%
- Develops and maintains applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, media, internet sites and recruiters; providing organization information, opportunities and benefits; making
- presentations; attracting applicant through job advertisements, job fairs, employee referrals, open houses, drop-ins, internet searches and school partnerships; using newsgroups and job sites; and contacting recruiters; coordinates the planning & delivery of annual open houses, job fairs, drop-ins, etc. 20%
- Determines applicant qualifications by reviewing applicant's qualifications & credentials; interviewing and analyzing responses (internal and external candidates). Manages interview process by coordinating schedules; travel, lodging and community tours; evaluates and follows-up applicant interviews w/hiring managers. 40%
- Manages the hiring process (collaborates with hiring managers in making job offers utilizing compensations guidelines; reference checks, payroll paperwork, orientation scheduling, EHW, etc.. Manages new employee relocation process (moves, housing, incentive programs). 15%
- Manages the hiring process (collaborates with hiring managers in making job offers utilizing compensations guidelines; reference checks, payroll paperwork, orientation scheduling, EHW, etc.. Manages new employee relocation process (moves, housing, incentive programs). 5%
- Manages the budget process for specific recruiting area (track and monitor all expenses according to Employment budget guidelines). 5%
2 years of Human Resources/recruiting or related experience
In Lieu Of
In Lieu of the education and experience requirements noted above,
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
Basic computer skills
Knowledge of office equipment (fax/copier)
Proficient computer skills (word processing, spreadsheets)
Work ShiftDay (United States of America)
Facility1001 Corporate Services - Upstate
Department10019061 Talent Acquisition
Share your talent with us! Our vision is simple: to transform healthcare for the benefits of the communities we serve. The transformation of healthcare requires talented individuals in every role here at Prisma Health.
Apply on company website