WHO WE ARE:
- The Leader in food-industry-related contract sanitation and food safety
- Over $1 Billion in sales with an excellent history of organic and acquisition growth
- Over 17 thousand team members throughout North America
- Corporate headquarters in Kieler, Wisconsin with team members working in over 400 customer plants throughout North America
To be the leading food safety solutions company that owns the standard of health and safety for our PSSI family and brand protection for our partners
- Safety: We are committed to the health and safety of our team members and set the standard of food safety for the protection of our customers' products and brands.
- Integrity: We speak with candor, act with transparency, follow through on our commitments and abide by our principles and values.
- Team: We respect and value our team members, embrace diversity, and invest in their development through coaching and training.
- Customer Focus: We strive to exceed our internal and external customers' expectations through open communication, relationships, and continuous improvement.
- Achievement: We manage our business to provide opportunities and stability for our team members, and bring value to our customers, owners and the communities we serve.
$15.50 per hour
Hours: 10:00 PM - 6:00 AM
FOOD SAFETY TEAM MEMBER - GENERAL LABOR
Join our Team!
At PSSI, we see our essential team members as industrial heroes – united in the value of food safety.
As a Food Safety Team Member, you will be joining the leader in food safety solutions! This position is an entry-level job with a structured training program that will provide you many opportunities for career advancement. We offer weekly pay with full benefits and bonus opportunities.
You will start off as a trainee, learning how to clean and sanitize plants while understanding and complying with all food safety and safety policies and procedures. We will teach you what to do and how to keep you and your teammates safe on the job.
In this role you will learn life skills that will help you grow and advance. You will become part of a unique culture – one that sets us apart through the team members, the hard work we perform together, and the family culture. You will feel pride as you protect America's food supply!
As a Food Safety Team Member, you will be protecting our nation's food supply during every shift. This includes performingPSSI's verified 8-Step Sanitation process. Other duties include:
- Physical activities such as lifting, pushing, and pulling of sanitation equipment
- Working with and around PSSI issued sanitation chemicals; we will teach you!
- Required use of specific safety protocols; we will train you!
- Working in wet, hot, and or cold environments; we will provide the gear!
Learn more about what we do by clicking here:
- Apply Video: https://vimeo.com/561465445/d91de2f52d
PSSI is the leader in food safety solutions with 450+ plants cleaned daily in North America. We span USDA, FDA, CFIA food processing facilities. Our customers work hard to perfect their product and PSSI makes sure it's protected.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Basic Life Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Employee Assistance Program
- Training & Development Opportunities
Packers Sanitation Services, Inc. (PSSI) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, creed, sex, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, uniform service member status, veteran status, age, genetic information, disability, or any other protected status, in accordance with all applicable federal state, and local laws.PSSI is committed to complying with the laws protecting qualified individuals with disabilities.PSSI will provide a reasonable accommodation for any known physical or mental disability of a qualified individual with a disability to the extent required by law, provided the requested accommodation does not create an undue hardship for the Company and/or does not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of others in the workplace and/or to the individual.If an employee requires an accommodation, they must notify the site manager or the Corporate Human Resources Department.If an applicant requires an accommodation, they must notify the hiring manager and/or the Recruiter hiring for the position.
Apply on company website