Compensation & Bonuses
- 70 CPM all miles loaded & empty
- $1800 weekly minimum
- $500.00 Welcome bonus for the first week after the driver reports to the terminal
- $3000.00 Driver referral bonus
- Safety and Performance Bonus $100-$500 Quarterly Based on Metrics
- Dedicated customers
- Valid CDL-A With Tankers and Hazmat Endorsements
- Must-Have or Be Willing to Obtain TWIC Card
- 1 Year Tractor Trailer Experience Within the Last 3 Years or 1 Year Tanker Experience in the Last 10 Years.
- 90% reload network - to keep you moving
- Dedicated freight to diminish downtime
- Benefits (health, dental, vision, life, disability)
- Paid Time Off - 3 weeks
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Orientation and Paid On the Job Training
- Epic View Satellite TV in ALL Trucks for your enjoyment!
Select the Fayetteville Terminal 170 when applying!
About Our Company
Celebrating over 100 years of solid success in transportation, Quality Carriers wants to help you Find Your Lane. We offer the variety in trucking you have been searching for; we are proud of our driver diversity and recognize that individual needs vary. Therefore, we offer incentives like flexible home time, consistent pay and a supportive and stable work environment to help drive you on and off the job.
Being North America's largest chemical bulk tanking company allows us to utilize resources other carriers do not have to make you successful. Our Truck Drivers can decide between regional, Over the Road (OTR) and dedicated routes, all offering an array of hometime options & other incentives. Find Your Lane with Quality Carriers.
Military Veterans - Call Today to Learn More About Our Troops2Tankers Program!
Apply on company website