- $1200-$1800 Per Week Average
- Loaded: $0.67 per mile (previously $0.55)
- Empty: $0.60 per mile
- $10 per diem
- Valid CDL-A With Tankers and Hazmat Endorsements
- Must-Have a TWIC card
- 1 Year Tractor Trailer Experience Within the Last 3 Years or 1 Year Tanker Experience in the Last 10 Years.
- $10,000 Sign On Bonus
- Generous $3,000 Driver Referral Program (For Each Driver Hired!)
- Orientation / On the Job Training is PAID
- Performance and Safety Bonuses
- Home weekly, 5-7 days out
- 90% reload network - Plenty of Work to Keep You Moving and Happy
- Guaranteed Home Time
- Detention Pay
- Bunk Pay
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Health and 401k
- Orientation/On the Job Training is PAID
- Employee Assistance Program
- Epic View Satellite TV in ALL Trucks for your enjoyment!
Select the Houston, TX Terminal 134 when applying!
Celebrating over 100 years of solid success, Quality Carriers wants to help you Find Your Lane. We offer the variety in trucking you have been searching for; we are proud of our driver diversity and recognize that individual needs vary. Therefore, we offer incentives like flexible home time, consistent pay and a supportive and stable work environment to help drive you on and off the job.
Being North America's largest chemical bulk tanking company allows us to utilize resources other carriers do not have to make you successful. Drivers can decide between regional, OTR and dedicated routes, all offering an array of hometime options & other incentives. Find Your Lane with Quality Carriers.
Military Veterans - Call Today to Learn More About Our Troops2Tankers Program!
Apply on company website