- Weekly Average $1100-$1600
- $9,000 Sign-On Bonus paid the first year (6 months minimum tractor-trailer experience)
- $5,000 Sign-On Bonus paid the first year (CDL graduates of approved school)
- $3,000 Driver Referral Bonus Program - No Limits On Number Of Referrals!
- Up To $1,400 / Quarter in Safety and Performance Bonuses....that's up to $5,600 per year!
- Home daily!
- Insurance first of the month after 60 Days - health, dental, vision, life, disability
- 401K first of the month after 60 Days
- Paid Time Off - 3 weeks
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Orientation and Paid On the Job Training
- Free Driver Wellness Program
- Family Environment
Select Ono PA - 115 when applying
- CDL A - No Endorsements Required!
- Minimum 6 Months Recent Tractor Trailer Experience Required OR may consider recent graduate of an approved driver school
About Our Dry Bulk Operation
Celebrating over 100 years of solid success, Quality Carriers wants to help you Find Your Lane. We offer the variety in trucking you have been searching for; we are proud of our driver diversity and recognize that individual needs vary. Our dry bulk, non-hazardous, tank truck division is an example of the variety we provide to meet drivers' needs.
Being North America's largest bulk tanking company allows us to utilize resources other carriers can't to make you successful.
Hauling non-chemical, non-hazardous products like dry cement, lime, sand, and fly ash is what makes our dry bulk tank division unique from our chemical hauling terminals.
Dry bulk, non-hazardous, company drivers have the opportunity to choose regional or home daily work and take advantage of our paid time off benefit of up to 3 weeks within your first year.
Find Your Lane with Quality Carriers - Dry Bulk (Non-Hazardous). Learn Pneumatic Tanker! https://www.jobs.qualitycarriersinc.com/drybulk
Military Veterans - Call Today to Learn More About Our Troops2Tankers Program!
Apply on company website