- Weekly Average - $4,000-$5,000
Job Summary/Run Details
- Flexible home time options including home daily
Select the 115 - Ono PA terminal when applying!
Requirements & Qualifications
- Tractor: 2000 or newer/ Day Cab or Sleeper - no condo roof
- Valid CDL-A: No Endorsements Needed
- Minimum 6 months to 1 Year Recent Tractor Trailer Experience
- Satisfactory safety / driving record
- Options for Plates / Permits
- Vendor / Third Party Services: Truck Insurance, Medical Insurance, Legal & Accounting Services
- Fuel and Tire Discounts
Celebrating over 100 years of solid success, Quality Carriers wants to help you Find Your Lane. We offer the variety in trucking you have been searching for; we are proud of our driver diversity and recognize that individual needs vary. Therefore, we offer incentives like flexible home time, consistent pay and a supportive and stable work environment to help drive you on and off the job.
Being North America's largest chemical bulk tanking company allows us to utilize resources other carriers do not have to make you successful. Owner Operators at QC are equipped with the tools and programs they need to succeed as a business owner. As an Owner Operator with Quality Carriers, we give you financial stability, discounts, and rebates on fuel and tires, access to legal services, cost-savings for licenses and permits and business assistance through American Truck Business Services.
Find Your Lane with Quality Carriers.
LMI a proud affiliate of Quality Carriers.
Military Veterans - Call Today to Learn More About Our Troops2Tankers Program!
Apply on company website