- Earn up to $1,200- $1400 weekly gross - Apply Now to Terminal #160 Williamsport PA
- $5,000 Sign-on bonus - limited-time - paid out in less than 6 months
- $500 guaranteed weekly pay + weekly earnings for the first 90 days to help your transition to QC.
- Uncapped earning potential driver referral program - $3,000 per driver onboarded
- Load pay
- Accident/spill-free unload pay
- Bunk pay (home every other night drivers)
- Canadian border pay
- Home every night - 250 miles out and back
- Enjoy spending more time at home
- Onboard Event Recorders - help protect your CDL and career
- Collision Mitigation System - allowing you to get home safely
- The average age of our trucks is 2.5 years
Health Care Benefits for Company Drivers
- High Value, low-cost plan options
- Prescription drugs program
- Flexible Spending
- Health Savings Account
- Dependent Care FSA
- Health Care FSA
- Paid time off - 3 weeks
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discount programs
- RollingStrong - Health care program designed by Drivers for Drivers
- Life and Accidental Death insurance
- Short and long-term disability coverage
- Boot Reimbursement program
- Service Dog program
- Rider program - after 1 year anniversary
Onboarding and Joining Team QC
- Orientation every Monday
- Fast interview and onboarding process
- Tanker training
- Paid orientation and On the job training
- Travel accommodations to school and orientation covered
Quick Apply Today by completing a 1-min quick application to speak to a Recruiter for more information.
About Our Company
Celebrating over 100 years of solid success in transportation, Quality Carriers wants to help you Find Your Lane. We offer the variety in trucking you have been searching for; we are proud of our driver diversity and recognize that individual needs vary. Therefore, we offer incentives like flexible home time, consistent pay and a supportive and stable work environment to help drive you on and off the job.
Being North America's largest chemical bulk tanking company allows us to utilize resources other carriers do not have to make you successful. Our Truck Drivers can decide between local, regional, Over the Road (OTR) and dedicated routes, all offering an array of hometime options & other incentives. Find Your Lane with Quality Carriers.
Military Veterans - Call Today to Learn More About Our Troops2Tankers Program!
We offer incentives like flexible home time, consistent pay, and a supportive and stable work environment to help drive you on and off the job.
By putting Drivers first, we have been able to celebrate over 100 years of success in chemical hauling.
Being North America's largest chemical bulk tanking company allows us to utilize resources other carriers do not have to make you successful.
"I have never felt more welcome to work at any company than Quality. Also, they have the best dispatchers I've ever worked with. you will be treated like family here. always busy here." - Robert Garcia
Apply on company website