- Average yearly earning potential $100,000 and up
- $2000 to $6000 weekly Gross Weekly
- .65 CENTS PER MILES FOR ALL MILES
- Valid CDL-A With Tankers and Hazmat Endorsements
- Must-Have or Be Willing to Obtain TWIC Card
- Tanker Experience Preferred
- 1 Year Tractor Trailer Experience Within the Last 3 Years or 1 Year Tanker Experience in the Last 10 Years. No Tanker Experience? No Problem - We Will Train You!
- $5,000 Sign-on Bonus
- $3000.00 Driver referral bonus
- 90% reload network - to keep you moving
- Out 14 days, Home 3-4 days
- IC's NOW YOU PICK YOUR LOADS, CLICK HERE!
- Insurance available through UTBA (Universal Trucking Benefits Association)
- Truck insurance available through NSM
- Fuel and Tire discounts
- Free loading/Unloading equipment
- National discounts at OEM (original equipment manufacturer) repair shops
- Systematic Inspection Program - we pay towards your systemic inspection
- Partnership with ATBS (American Truck Business Services)
- Paid Orientation and Paid On the Job Training
- Rider Along Program after 1 year
- Reimbursement of TWIC Card Application Fee
- Most restarts are at home
- Fuel Stabilization Program for more money back
- Steady and consistent work
Select Terminal 177 Barberton. OH when applying
Text T177 to 34989 for more information
Celebrating over 100 years of solid success, Quality Carriers wants to help you Find Your Lane. We offer the variety in trucking you have been searching for; we are proud of our driver diversity and recognize that individual needs vary. Therefore, we offer incentives like flexible home time, consistent pay and a supportive and stable work environment to help drive you on and off the job.
Being North America's largest chemical bulk tanking company allows us to utilize resources other carriers do not have to make you successful. Owner Operators at QC are equipped with the tools and programs they need to succeed as a business owner. As an Owner Operator with Quality Carriers, we give you financial stability, discounts, and rebates on fuel and tires, access to legal services, cost-savings for licenses and permits, and business assistance through American Truck Business Services.
Find Your Lane with Quality Carriers.
Military Veterans - Call Today to Learn More About Our Troops2Tankers Program!
Apply on company website