The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses to attract customers who stay longer and buy more, to engage and empower employees to do the best work of their lives, to develop breakthrough products people love, and to build a brand people can't imagine living without.
Joining Qualtrics means becoming part of a team bold enough to chase breakthrough experiences - like building a technology that will be a force for good. A team committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion because of a conviction that every voice holds value, with a vision for representation that matches the world around us and inclusion that far exceeds it. You could belong to a team whose values center on transparency, being all in, having customer obsession, acting as one team, and operating with scrappiness. All so you can do the best work of your career.
We believe every interaction is an opportunity. Are we yours?The Team
The Academics team is searching for their next Account Executive. There is a lot of opportunity in the Education industry for Qualtrics and the successful candidate will focus on executing a full sales cycle while demonstrating the value of our solutions.
A Day in the Life
- You will consult with prospects and clients from the Academic & Non-for-profit space (from champions all the way up to C-level) on their strategic business goals in the UKI market
- You manage the entire sales cycle within these accounts, working with our internal teams to close deals as a team
- Customer Obsession will fuel your need to help these future clients understand how Qualtrics can breathe new life into their organisation
- Working together is key and you will leverage support from your own Sales team, sales operations, legal, customer success, finance and more to help your customers
- You will travel to visit prospects onsite (20-30% of the time) to help successfully close larger deals
- B2B sales experience (with at least some experience selling technology/software)
- Bachelor's Degree or higher is required
- Ability to achieve or exceed quota expectations in previous positions
- Experience in building qualified pipeline and identifying new opportunities
- Ability to be curious and ask questions to clients to determine opportunities for impact
- Ability to adapt and navigate through a changing environment
- Collaborative and team playing ability - In this role you will partner with our Tech Sales, Solution Specialists, Legal, Pricing and others to come up with the best solutions for your prospects & clients
- You share our core business values! Read more here
Our QGroups (Employee Resource Groups) have created a diverse community in Qualtrics EMEA. We asked them to describe Qualtrics in one word! Watch this video to hear what they had to say.What differentiates us from other companies
- We use our own software to capture Employee Engagement & Manager Effectiveness and our Leadership team is committed to always improving
- Our sales professionals are the owner of their success and will run their own business where achievement is rewarded
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours
- Our famous on-site bar ‘Dermot's' is open Thursdays & Fridays after working hours to catch up with friends & colleagues
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our balcony views to an open and collaborative work space
- On top of our benefits (Healthcare, Pension, Bike to work, Travel tax, Wellness bonus etc.), we are offering an exciting ‘Experience Bonus' after a year of service to help you explore the world
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.
Apply on company website