The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses to attract customers who stay longer and buy more, to engage and empower employees to do the best work of their lives, to develop breakthrough products people love, and to build a brand people can't imagine living without.
Joining Qualtrics means becoming part of a team bold enough to chase breakthrough experiences - like building a technology that will be a force for good. A team committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion because of a conviction that every voice holds value, with a vision for representation that matches the world around us and inclusion that far exceeds it. You could belong to a team whose values center on transparency, being all in, having customer obsession, acting as one team, and operating with scrappiness. All so you can do the best work of your career.
We believe every interaction is an opportunity. Are we yours?
We are looking for a Business Systems Analyst to close gaps and help our business operations groups in reaching their goals. As a liaison between development teams and stakeholder partners, Business Systems Analysts are responsible for using collaboration and analysis to document requirements, define scope and objectives, and formulate system changes to meet business needs. In partnership with the stakeholders, they identify organizational problems to address, set goals and measure progress, and aid in defining and prioritizing program roadmaps. This often requires diving deep on requirements, processes, and obstacles in identifying creative solutions. The role makes strong use of skills from business analysis, solution architecture, project management, and the software development lifecycle.Expectations for Success
- Evaluate business processes, anticipate requirements, uncover areas for improvement, and develop and implement thoughtful solutions accordingly.
- Effectively communicate insights and plans to cross-departmental team members and management.
- Utilize analytical and conceptual thinking skills on challenging resources or priorities working with internal business partners and the development team.
- Take ownership of turning ambiguous problems into actionable technical solutions.
- Monitor project achievements/milestones and ensure timely completion of projects.
- Provide ongoing communication to partners as it pertains to development, testing, go-live dates, etc.
- Document future processes, business requirements, and acceptance criteria.
- Ensure solutions fulfill business requirements and partner with end-users to advise on change management.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- Minimum of 4 years experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Analytical skills and the ability to think quantitatively, scope technical requirements, and effectively prioritize program goals.
- Proven ability to influence and work closely with partners to determine acceptable solutions.
- Advanced technical skills. Experience with the Salesforce.com platform is helpful, but not required.
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills as well as experience with requirements documentation.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Excellent planning and time management skills with a track record of following through on dedications.
- A history of running and supporting successful projects, especially following agile methodology or the software development lifecycle.
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours
- Qualtrics Experience Program - $1,500 for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year)
- Possible tuition reimbursement for job-related continuing education
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at fostering creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- 30 paid days off - 15 PTO + 5 Personal Days + 10 Holiday Closures (additional after a year)
- On top of standard benefits package (medical employees and their families, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees
Apply on company website