The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses to attract customers who stay longer and buy more, to engage and empower employees to do the best work of their lives, to develop breakthrough products people love, and to build a brand people can't imagine living without.
Joining Qualtrics means becoming part of a team bold enough to chase breakthrough experiences - like building a technology that will be a force for good. A team committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion because of a conviction that every voice holds value, with a vision for representation that matches the world around us and inclusion that far exceeds it. You could belong to a team whose values center on transparency, being all in, having customer obsession, acting as one team, and operating with scrappiness. All so you can do the best work of your career.
We believe every interaction is an opportunity. Are we yours?
Mission of the team:
Qualtrics Customer XM™ is used by the world's most iconic brands to optimize the customer experience and predict the actions that will have the biggest impact on their bottom line.
Our mission is to drive the Customer Experience business forward. As the leaders of the Customer Experience business, we are focused on driving our CX business forward by collaborating closely with sales, marketing, ecosystem, services and many others.
A Day in the Life:
We are creating a new category. As the CX leader for the Corporate Segment, you will be responsible for defining the Go-To-Market strategy for the customers in the UK and Ireland and executing it relentlessly in collaboration with cross-functional teams in the markets, while enjoying the support of the Qualtrics rocket ship.
You are versatile & enjoy challenges. You can easily balance between thinking & planning long term, with being able to go deep & roll your sleeves to support strategic accounts & initiatives. You know the CX domain very well and are able to bring executive gravitas in client conversations. You also have strong commercial acumen that enables you to help accelerate our growth in the market.
This is a high profile leadership role where you will be our first Customer Experience Solution Strategist within the segment with significant growth potential as we continue to grow in the market.
For more information on the role please check out this short video!!
Key characteristics of this role include:
- Growing the Qualtrics CX footprint with corporate clients in the UKI, covering strategy, go-to-market activities, and commercial & competitive strategy
- Great awareness of trends in CX and how they can be applied to across industry verticals
- Apply knowledge of key players (partners, consultancies etc) to develop mutually beneficial deals and solutions for customers.
- Breakdown obstacles and challenges in the way of winning in region
- Support for strategic initiatives such as Product, Content Generation, CX Point-of-View, PR, Events and Account Based Marketing
In sum, you will be hyper-focused on defining our strategy and driving execution to help us win key accounts and run initiatives that will drive the CX business forward in a substantial way.
- Experience delivering customer experience programmes either internally or externally
- Strong presentation skills and an ability to get buy in from internal or external customers
- Desire to work in customer facing role
- Desire and skills to make Qualtrics the market leader for customer experience in Ireland and UK
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees
See more information on Qualtrics:
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.
Apply on company website