Qualtrics, the leader in customer experience and creator of the Experience Management (XM) category, is changing the way organizations manage and improve the four core experiences of business––customer, employee, product, and brand. Over 11,000 organizations around the world are using Qualtrics to listen, understand, and take action on experience data (X-data™)––the beliefs, emotions, and intentions that tell you why things are happening, and what to do about it.
The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses attract customers who stay longer and buy more, engage employees who build a positive culture, develop breakthrough products people love, and build a brand people are passionate about. Join us as we help change the way people experience the world! Advance your career at a company that is dedicated to your ideas and growth, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, inclusive work environment.
Growth opportunities to join a successful Enterprise Sales team. Looking for strong new business sales executives with a track record of success.
Expectations for Success
- You are a visionary with a track record of smashing through targets and goals for a period of 3 or more years
- You have a strong work ethic and tenacity. You feel a sense of accomplishment and an energy rush when you bring new customers through the full sales cycle
- You have a proven and demonstrable success with territory planning, hunting, generating your own leads, cold calling, negotiating and closing deals
- You are passionate about educating potential clients on options or solutions that are applicable to their situation and helping them understand how the software can breathe new life into their organisation
- You have the agility to adapt, pivot and change your approach based on the needs of your business
- You bring together resources in your business that enable you to be successful sales professional
Qualifications & Requirements
- You have significant enterprise sales experience working in a dynamic environment - preferably experience in selling SAAS
- Demonstrable track record of consistent success in achieving and overachieving against quotas
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Degree level education preferred
- Fluent spoken and written Spanish and English required
A Day in the Life
- Transparency, Integrity and Quality are at the forefront of your approach to sales
- You will be establishing, leading, and growing the relationships between Qualtrics and potential customers
- Your focus is acquiring new business, and selling the Qualtrics Experience Management Platform to varying clients from across all business areas
- Crafting and delivering sales presentations to customers and prospects at all levels and in a variety of departments comes naturally to you.
- You have in depth knowledge and can easily address product uses, benefits and advantages and are able to facilitate innovative technical follow-up to close a sale.
- Target account selling (prospecting/lead generation, qualification and scoping, closing strategies, negotiations, etc...)
- Develop professional relationships with existing clients and prospects throughout the organisational levels
- In collaboration with Qualtrics' marketing team, develop and execute demand generation campaigns and partner on leads follow up from trade shows and campaigns
- In cooperation with the operations team you will actively participate in contract negotiations
- You are an ambassador for Qualtrics at industry conferences and association meetings
- Have a unique understanding of the market in which Qualtrics operates to help you navigate through the landscape and actively contribute to win-based proposals and pricing
- We make our own playbook and you will play an integral part in crafting it for your territory
- We take pride in being a flat organisation and enabling you to inspire change and set yourself up for success
What differentiates us from other companies:
- Work life integration is deeply important to us
- Qualtrics Experience Program - $1,500 for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year)
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at fostering creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of standard benefits package (medical employees and their families, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees
To learn more about what we value read about it directly from our employees Qualtrics Life stories
Apply on company website