Qualtrics, the leader in customer experience and creator of the Experience Management (XM) category, is changing the way organizations manage and improve the four core experiences of business––customer, employee, product, and brand. Over 12,000 organizations around the world are using Qualtrics to listen, understand, and take action on experience data (X-data™)––the beliefs, emotions, and intentions that tell you why things are happening, and what to do about it.
The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses attract customers who stay longer and buy more, engage employees who build a positive culture, develop breakthrough products people love, and build a brand people are passionate about. Join us as we help change the way people experience the world! Advance your career at a company that is dedicated to your ideas and growth, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, inclusive work environment.
Qualtrics is the technology platform that organisations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organisations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 9,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognises your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now!The Challenge
The Customer Success Team is at the heart of Qualtrics. We consult with our customers throughout their lifecycle, helping them unlock the most value from our products and services. We understand their business goals and challenges and we provide them with best practice insight and solutions. We are looking for a driven and resourceful leader to manage our team of Customer Success Principles and have a huge impact on customer retention and expansion. We have impressive members on the team, and are always looking for more amazing talent!
Qualtrics is seeking a full-time CS Leader for the Enterprise Customer Success Team. This individual will lead a team of CS Principles to ensure our customers are lifetime Qualtrics champions. If you have 15+ years of experience with at least 5 years of leadership experience and want to work at a fast-growing tech company, Qualtrics could be the place you've been dreaming about.
What success looks like in the role
You will know you are doing a great job when your team's customers renew and expand their usage of Qualtrics. Team members can depend on you for guidance. You can train and mentor your team, provide direct and actionable feedback and are an excellent communicator. You care about the customer experience, are detail-oriented and love insight driven actions! You are resourceful in the face of challenges and refuse to give up until our clients succeed.
A day in the life
- Own a large P&L with accountability for achieving quarterly and annual revenue and expense targets. Manage team capacity, forecasting and resource allocation.
- Build and develop a team of world-class customer success principles. Train and mentor team members into top-flight customer success consultants that help customers maximise the value they get from Qualtrics solutions.
- Accurately evaluate the performance of team members and provide direct and actionable feedback.
- Manage a territory of enterprise customers, engaging at an executive level
- Develop new strategies and techniques to improve the quality and breadth of services we provide to customers and the value they get from Qualtrics solutions.
- Work with cross-functional counterparts to solve customer problems, improve our product offerings and improve the overall customer experience.
- Communicate team impact and results to key stakeholders and act as an advocate for the team within Qualtrics.
- Develop a strong knowledge of the entire suite of Qualtrics solutions.
- 10+ years experience in a combination of strategy, consulting, operations, product management, or an equivalent field.
- Past 5+ years experience in leading successful teams, having worked directly with the C-suite/VP level
- Ability to establish strong cross functional relationships to drive results and align on mutual KPIs and objectives
- Strong analytical ability
- Passion for identifying, coaching and mentoring high-performing team members, aimed at developing and accelerating the skills and career trajectory of your team members.
- Proven track record of successfully building scalable business operations and delivering key business results.
- Strong prioritisation skills with the ability to drive multiple concurrent projects from beginning to end.
- Ability to utilise data and metrics to communicate strategy to internal stakeholders and external clients as well as identifying key risks and trends to grow a disparate Enterprise business across EuropeMEA.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a high tolerance for ambiguity and complexity.
- Ability to be efficient with limited resources, to understand business needs and to communicate and present to Senior Management effectively.
- Ability to have scale impact across the business, thinking holistically about the industry and Qualtrics partnership with our customer base.
- Bachelor's degree with a concentration in science, technology, engineering, commerce, business or a related field. MBA from a top university preferred.
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.
Apply on company website