The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses to attract customers who stay longer and buy more, to engage and empower employees to do the best work of their lives, to develop breakthrough products people love, and to build a brand people can't imagine living without.
Joining Qualtrics means becoming part of a team bold enough to chase breakthrough experiences - like building a technology that will be a force for good. A team committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion because of a conviction that every voice holds value, with a vision for representation that matches the world around us and inclusion that far exceeds it. You could belong to a team whose values center on transparency, being all in, having customer obsession, acting as one team, and operating with scrappiness. All so you can do the best work of your career.
We believe every interaction is an opportunity. Are we yours?
About the Team
After a Qualtrics client purchases the XM Platform, some clients desire assistance in facilitating a market research project. This means more powerful insights for our users, additional data-driven business decisions, and a dramatic increase in Qualtrics revenue through cross- and up-sales.
More and more Qualtrics clients are responding to and finding success with our services offerings and this has caused significant, exciting growth requiring an exceptional leader with a track record of attracting, developing, and motivating an elite team of sales professionals.
The Research Services team is a group of highly driven and intelligent individuals. We work together as a team to accomplish and surpass quarterly and annual objectives. We are a goal-oriented team that works hard and enjoys the incredible trajectory that Qualtrics provides. Our overarching objective is to drive company revenue growth through client success.
- Manage a team of up to 9 experienced quota-carrying Account Executives selling into existing Qualtrics users
- Coaching direct reports in sales strategy, pipeline management, opportunity management and career planning/development
- Recruit, retain, and train a team of experienced sales professionals with high potential and a proven track record of success
- Strong communication skills, listen first and speak second, aware of the message being transmitted to the team, how it's delivered, and how it's perceived.
- Provide skill development and coaching on complex sales motions including collaboration with legal, product presentations, managing multiple internal teams and quarterly sales forecasting.
- Executing the ‘Qualtrics Way' of rep development by Teaching, Showing, Observing, and Following Up
- Interface and develop professional relationships with existing clients and prospects throughout the organizational levels.
- Display a systemic approach to managing challenging contract negotiations/deals with multiple reps at a time.
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of Qualtrics' solution offerings.
- Maintain a real-time understanding of the competitive landscape to assist in determining win-based proposals and pricing
- Help your team internally navigate when working complex deals that involve multiple internal departments.
- Ensure your team's success by supporting their efforts to maintain accurate records in our CRM of preference Salesforce.com.
- Proven winner who has led teams to breakthrough results.
- Bachelor's degree from a top-accredited university
- At least 4 years of individual B2B sales experience with either a complex product or services, in additional to a sophisticated sales process
- At least 3 years managing a quota-carrying sales team (strong preference for experience within the market research space)
- Ability to travel (up to a few times per quarter)
- Successful history in accurately forecasting on the individual and team levels
- Proven record of rep performance management
- Record of enforcing best practices in pipeline management
- Experience using Salesforce.com and measuring system compliance
- Experience over-exceeding quarterly team quotas through metric based skill development and internal team management
- Experience working on complex contract negotiations
- Preferred experience using the MEDDICCC sales process
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.
Internal Use Only:
Apply on company website