Qualtrics, the leader in customer experience and creator of the Experience Management (XM) category, is changing the way organizations manage and improve the four core experiences of business––customer, employee, product, and brand. Over 11,000 organizations around the world are using Qualtrics to listen, understand, and take action on experience data (X-data™)––the beliefs, emotions, and intentions that tell you why things are happening, and what to do about it.
The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses attract customers who stay longer and buy more, engage employees who build a positive culture, develop breakthrough products people love, and build a brand people are passionate about. Join us as we help change the way people experience the world! Advance your career at a company that is dedicated to your ideas and growth, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, inclusive work environment.
The Qualtrics Developer Platform is an ecosystem of scalable backend services that enable third-party developers to build and deliver custom applications on top of the Qualtrics XM Platform™. Developers are our customer base, and we use our own knowledge and experience as developers to ensure that building on the XM Platform, using best industry practices, is straightforward and predictable, from local prototyping to debugging in production.A Day in the Life
- Work with design and product teams to understand needs, propose features, create early prototypes and transform them into exciting end consumer features.
- Develop scalable, fast, robust, and rich web-based solutions to solve complex business problems, using the latest front-end technologies
- Architect efficient and reusable front-end systems that drive complex web applications
- Improve our front-end infrastructure and build UI components
- Attend daily stand-up meetings, collaborate with your peers, prioritize features, and work efficiently to deliver value to your customers
- Contribute to the professional development of colleagues, improving their front-end technical knowledge as well as the engineering practices on your team.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years working in a front-end engineering position
- Be highly creative, flexible and disciplined.
- Experience with continuous delivery, git, test automation and build/deploy systems
- Experience building large-scale web applications
- Experience with MVC and single page application technologies, including AngularJS, Angular2, Polymer, Vue, Ember, React or ReactNative
Apply on company website