The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses to attract customers who stay longer and buy more, to engage and empower employees to do the best work of their lives, to develop breakthrough products people love, and to build a brand people can't imagine living without.
Joining Qualtrics means becoming part of a team bold enough to chase breakthrough experiences - like building a technology that will be a force for good. A team committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion because of a conviction that every voice holds value, with a vision for representation that matches the world around us and inclusion that far exceeds it. You could belong to a team whose values center on transparency, being all in, having customer obsession, acting as one team, and operating with scrappiness. All so you can do the best work of your career.
We believe every interaction is an opportunity. Are we yours?
Our Enterprise Sales Team in this vertical has been exceptionally successful in bringing in Enterprise clients that live, breathe, and evangelize the Qualtrics XM (Experience Management) platform.
The Strategic Enterprise Sales representative partners with a team of senior Enterprise Account Executives to focus on breaking into and growing strategic accounts. Daily activities include account planning, prospect identification, lead generation, sales calls, supporting the sales cycle, proposal and closing foundational deals.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to get exposure into Enterprise Sales by working with large prospects and customers and by learning from our incredible team of experienced reps.You will be measured on how effectively you can partner with the Enterprise Sales team in uncovering and building new opportunities within these large accounts, navigating the sales cycle, and running foundational deals more from start to finish.
What are primary responsibilities?
- Generate new pipeline through networking and prospecting, including cold calling, as well as using marketing and PR activities of the company
- For foundational deals, you will support sales presentations to customer and prospects in a variety of departments focused on our CoreXM & DesignXM products within the Education, Federal & State Government space address product uses, benefits, competitive advantages and business terms; facilitate technical follow-up to close sale
- Develop strong partnership with Enterprise Sales team and participate in sales planning status meetings
- Run live demonstrations (online and in person) of our CoreXM/DesignXM platform for interested parties in Government & Education
- Develop expertise of inside platforms and software tools like Salesforce, CPQ, and billing systems.
- Interface and develop professional relationships with existing clients and prospects throughout organizational levels
- In collaboration with Qualtrics' marketing team, develop and execute demand generation campaigns
- Act as representative of Qualtrics at industry conferences and association meetings and partner with Marketing on leads from trade shows and campaigns
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of Qualtrics' Core XM solution offerings and understanding of the competitive landscape
- Ability to travel when necessary
What are the qualifications?
- You hold a proven track record of success in building qualified pipeline and identifying new growth opportunities within a set of named accounts.
- You can lead potential clients to an understanding of options or solutions that are applicable to their situation, demonstrating how features and benefits match their needs
- You contribute in weekly meetings, providing important insights
- Strong background of consistently exceeding expectations in previous positions
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience using Salesforce.com and Mac proficiency (preferred)
- 3-10 years of sales experience (preferably in Software)
- Experience in public sector and/or education
- Experience across Asia Pacific customers preferred. We are looking to increase our footprint across the Education vertical in other geographies.
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office. We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.
Apply on company website