The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses to attract customers who stay longer and buy more, to engage and empower employees to do the best work of their lives, to develop breakthrough products people love, and to build a brand people can't imagine living without.
Joining Qualtrics means becoming part of a team bold enough to chase breakthrough experiences - like building a technology that will be a force for good. A team committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion because of a conviction that every voice holds value, with a vision for representation that matches the world around us and inclusion that far exceeds it. You could belong to a team whose values center on transparency, being all in, having customer obsession, acting as one team, and operating with scrappiness. All so you can do the best work of your career.
We believe every interaction is an opportunity. Are we yours?About the Talent Acquisition Team:
The Qualtrics recruiting team is passionate about finding exceptional talent to add value to the organisation. We're people pleasers who are focussed on driving growth, building organisations and enhancing Qualtrics overall talent. Looking for a high-impact opportunity? Beginning in APJ in 2014, we have expanded to more than seven countries and over 300 people.
We are searching for a highly-motivated, scrappy, and passionate Strategic Sourcer to help meet our exciting growth goals for 2021 and beyond. This person will be a strategic talent partner for a diverse group of internal clients that operationalise and scale our business.The Opportunity:
This role is offered on a fixed-term contractual basis, with the possibility of permanent conversion upon the completion of the contract depending on performance and role availability.
You will be a key strategic sourcer in the business and work across a variety of roles in our APJ business to identify raise-the-bar candidates and discover great talent.A Day in the Life:
- You will plan and execute creative and effective sourcing strategies to find great talent for a variety of positions across APJ. This includes collaborating with recruiters and hiring teams to determine the qualifications for each role.
- You will have a strong commitment to the company hiring bar as demonstrated through the caliber of candidates you are bringing into the pipeline.
- You will use data to inform sourcing strategies and develop processes that deliver a high-touch candidate experience.
- You will keep prospect data updated, accurate, and recognise the value that comes from developing a long-term, internal, talent database.
- You will demonstrate excellent time and project management skills to optimise weekly, monthly, and quarterly results to achieve target metrics. You will be a resource for the company in building strong candidate pipelines to maximise efficiency in filling open positions.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3+ years of experience in recruiting or a related field
- Track record or aptitude for successfully identifying and qualifying extraordinary candidates through LinkedIn, resume reviews, and other creative methods
- Experience in both traditional talent sourcing techniques and experience with a wide array of specialised sourcing tools (including but not limited to LinkedIn recruiter, Monster, PhenomPeople).
- Passion for delivering an exceptional candidate experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong preference for past experience in recruitment within SaaS, technology or top-tier companies.
- Strong preference for having recruited roles across Sales, Business Operations, General & Administrative within APAC.
- Working/advanced knowledge and experience using Boolean Logic
- Experience using data to drive recruiting pipelines and inform strategy
Apply on company website