DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Registered Nurse (RN) – Renal/Transplant Unit - FT Nights
*Research Medical Center offers experienced Registered Nurses (RN's) $5,000 sign on bonus and $5,000 relocation!
Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career in our Renal/Transplant department. Submit your application today!
About the Unit:
- 25 Bed Unit that specializes in care of renal disease and diabetes as well as care of kidney and pancreas transplant patients.
- Patient to RN Ratio: 1 to 5 for both day and night shift
- Utilize the married state preceptor model with weekly scheduled meetings with manager and educator to evaluate progress
- Cohesive team work
- We utilize Self-Scheduling to support balance between work and home obligations
- Support of long term career goals
- Challenge and enable our nurses to be champions as well as great advocates for our patients.
Research Medical Center is currently looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) - Acute Inpatient Rehabilitation Unit - FT Nights. The position is part of a comprehensive, integrated team developing an individualized plan of care for each patient. Newly renovated unit (2017) that offers a healing environment to support a team approach with recovery and functional independence goals for patients following stroke, Spinal cord injury, brain injury, multi-trauma and other diagnoses.
Healthcare Corporation of America (HCA) is a community of 94,000 Registered Nurses and 38,000 active physicians. We have over 1,900 facilities ranging from hospitals, freestanding ER's, ambulatory surgery centers, and urgent care clinics. Our facility based staff continues to raise the bar in patient care. Ten HCA hospitals have been named in IBM Watson Health's top 100 best-performing hospitals based on patient satisfaction and operational data.
HCA is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious RN to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
- Under the general direction of the Director, Manager or Nurse Manager, coordinates and provides patient care and assumes individual responsibility and accountability for the provision of nursing care.
- Nursing care is provided in accordance with hospital policies and procedures, applicable state Nursing Practice Acts, ANA Standards of Practice and the generic and unit structure standards.
Apply now to learn how Research Medical Center can help you grow your nursing career!
*Sign-on bonuses are based on qualifying criteria – Current Employees not eligible - Please ask your recruiter for details.
- Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing
- Current state of Missouri RN licensure required.
- Excellent oral/written communication, interpersonal, organizational and leadership skills required.
- BLS certification required at hire and maintained.
- Previous clinical experience preferred.
- Basic computer skills
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
Interested in learning more about this or other RN opportunities at
Research Medical Center?
Contact Megan at 816-589-4519
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website