Apply now »
As our world changes rapidly around us in the years to come, one thing we can be sure of is that it will be powered by electricity. We have a great company, selling electrical products, control systems and software that serve homes, buildings and industry. It is a wonderful place for creative, energetic people to build careers in our supply chain, branches, and advisory teams.
Thank you for giving us a look.
We are seeking a Warehouse Leader to join our Rexel team in Orlando, FL!
- Lead and coordinate all warehouse operations including delivery scheduling, inbound and outbound processes, safety requirements, and special customer requirements.
- Contribute to a culture and environment focused daily on employee safety and a safe work environment. Assume responsibility for immediately addressing safety concerns.
- Shipping, receiving, picking and putting away orders.
- Assist drivers with loading and unloading trucks.
- Maintain warehouse. Keep shelves and floor in clean condition.
- Handle cutting and reeling of wire.
- Follow all established warehouse Standard Operating Procedures.
- Follow all Environmental, Health and Safety rules and operate in a safe manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills, Knowledge, and Education Required
- Basic skills such as inspection, math and reading.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Prior warehouse and forklift experience.
- Basic PC skills.
Skills, Knowledge, and Education Preferred
- Electrical product knowledge required.
Rexel USA (A VEVRAA Federal Contractor), and its affiliated companies, is an EEO/Disabled/Veterans employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to any characteristics protected by law.
If you need accommodation for any part of the application process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an email to email@example.com or call 888-739-3547 to let us know the nature of your request.Warehouse Leader 100842 Orlando Rexel USA Branch Support Staff Warehouse/Drivers
Nearest Major Market: Orlando
Apply on company website