We are looking for talented individuals who share our dedication to the people we serve and support.
We are hiring a Behavioral Health Licensed Team Leader for an Assertive Community Treatment Team in Asheville
We offer a $3000 dollar sign on bonus with our team, supervision for associate level clinicians and meaningful work within a supportive team atmosphere.
If you are looking for a fulfilling opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of people facing mental health, and substance use challenges, then join our team at RHA Health Services!
The Position: We're looking for Licensed Clinical Professionals
- Pay range: is dependent upon experience and licensure
- Bonus: $3000
- Schedule: we are hiring for full time, salaried positions
- Graduate degree in Counseling or a related field
- Valid licensure to provide mental/behavioral healthcare in the state of North Carolina or Associate license that will be fully licensed within 30 months
- Licenses include LCMHC, LCSW, LMFT (or relevant associate level license)
- Minimum 2 years experience working with individuals with mental and/or behavioral health issues that includes writing person-centered plans, conducting effective group therapy and providing mental health diagnoses
- General working knowledge of the human services delivery system in North Carolina
- Valid driver's license, auto insurance and reliable transportation
- Employee supervisory experience strongly preferred
- Supervision of an interdisciplinary team of professionals providing services in the community
- Providing and overseeing the provision of evidence based individual and group therapy in a variety of settings
- Facilitating relationships and serving as a link between the treatment team, the individual, natural supports, guardians, local agencies and the community
- Minimizing the negative effects of psychiatric symptoms or substance dependence that interfere with the individual's daily living and personal development
- Supporting the team in providing the individual the development of various skill-building activities, including daily and community living skills, socialization skills, adaptation skills, and behavior and anger management
- Overseeing a first responder on-call system available to individuals and/or his/her natural support network on a 24/7/365 basis
The Location: RHA ACT Teams are located in Asheville, NC and serve the Buncombe and Henderson county area
We offer the following benefits to full-time employees:
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Voluntary Benefits, Employee Assistance Program, Telemed, and Pharmacy Insurance, and a Health Advocate service that helps employees find doctors, schedule appointments, estimate costs, answer medical/prescription questions, resolve medical claims issues and more
- Company-sponsored Life Insurance and AD&D Insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings program
- Physical, Emotional and Financial Wellbeing Programs
- Free diabetic and hypertension medication and supplies (for qualifying employees)
- Free CPR, first aid, and job-specific training opportunities
Why Should You Apply?
- Ability to help others and make a difference
- Opportunity to supervise and lead a talented group of experienced professionals
- Ability to work as a valued member of a dedicated team, enabling people RHA supports to identify and achieve personal goals, experience, meaningful days, participated in the community, and live more independently.
- A great deal of on-the-job training provides the opportunity to grow clinically.
- Challenging work in the community helping people improve their quality of life
- Professional relationships and exposure to other specialities- i.e. nursing, housing, medical and employment services to further professional skills and knowledge
About RHA Health Services:
At RHA we are all about people — both the people we serve and support and each member of our team. We provide support and services to people with intellectual and developmental disabilities (I/DD) and mental health and substance use needs.
We focus on helping people live their best lives through setting and reaching personal goals, forming and sustaining meaningful community connections and relationships, achieving positive outcomes in health and wellness, and more.
If you are ready to make a difference in the lives of the people we serve and support, then apply to join the RHA team today!
RHA is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, we provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances. If you are an individual with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact our solutions center at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are ready to make a difference in the lives of people we serve and support apply to join the team today.
Apply on company website