We are looking for talented individuals who share our dedication to the people we serve and support.
Looking to make a difference?
Bring your compassion and dependability to work at RHA Health Services!
At RHA, the work you do can truly make a difference in the lives of people with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
RHA is looking for a personable, energetic and dedicated Custodian, to keep our facility clean and keep our service users clothing and laundry consistently clean and neat.
The nature of the role by design is not glamorous, can be difficult at times and requires hard work but the reward is immeasurable!
Specific duties of this highly rewarding entry-level position include:
- Cleans and services bathrooms, rooms, and offices in facility. Floors (to include but not limited to buffing, waxing, stripping floors as necessary/needed).
- Mops bathrooms and spot mops floors when needed.
- Sweeps porches, vacuums and cleans soiled spots on carpets.
- Dusts and cleans furniture, equipment, light fixtures, and vents in facility.
- Cleans windows and sills, empties trash baskets, and arranges rooms in proper order.
- Scours and polishes bathtubs, sinks, mirrors and similar equipment.
- Keeps utility storage rooms clean and safe of fire hazards.
- Uses housekeeping supplies and utility carts safely and stores in proper place.
- Polishes windows, wooden doors, and glass in doors and partitions.
- Participates in the Quality Assurance Assessment system; Mealtime Assessment, Environmental Assessment; Interaction Assessment and Third Shift Assessment.
- Washes, dries, and folds all residents' clothes and linens when requested. Also identifies and stores clothes and linens in proper manner as requested and/or as needed.
- Cleans and disinfects bed mattresses and breaks down beds.
- Pulls and cleans behind and under beds and mattresses.
- High School diploma or GED
- Valid driver's license and personal auto liability insurance.
If you are ready to make a difference in the lives of people we serve and support apply to join the team today.
Apply on company website