We are hiring for:Licensed Clinical Professional / Behavioral Health / LPC / LCSW / LCAS
If you are a positive and personable individual looking for a satisfying and fun opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of people with intellectual, developmental disabilities, and people facing mental health, and substance use challenges, join our team at RHA Health Services!
SIGN ON BONUS $3000
- Bonus is for full time employees and paid out according to training schedule.
In this dynamic and rewarding role, there is an emphasis on creating interventions that are strength-based and focused on promoting recovery, symptom reduction, increased coping skills, and achievement of the highest level of functioning for the client in the community. If you're looking for an opportunity to truly make a difference in the lives of the people that you serve then consider RHA Behavioral Health Services where we put people first!
- Facilitating relationships and serving as a link between the company, parents, guardians, local agencies and the community
- Minimizing the negative effects of psychiatric symptoms or substance dependence that interfere with the recipient's daily living and personal development, providing supportive counseling
- Supporting the client in the development of various skill building activities, including: daily and community living skills, socialization skills, adaptation skills, and behavior and anger management
- Participating in a first responder on-call system available to consumers and/or his/her natural support network on a 24/7/365 basis; coordinates “first response" resources according to consumer need and the PCP
- Performing Case Management functions of linking and arranging for services and referrals
- Working closely with other clinical/professional staff to maintain communication and providing feedback, standardizing procedures and expediting PCP implementation
- Ensuring that all initial and reauthorizations for services occur in a timely fashion
- Monitoring utilization of service to ensure that it is effective, appropriate, and within the limits set forth in both rule, PCP, and the service authorization
- Coordinating transition to another level/type of care for the client
- Excellent communicator and listener with strong therapeutic skills who works well as part of an interdisciplinary team and runs open and productive therapy sessions.
- Excels at behavioral interviewing techniques to uncover service user needs and be able to anticipate these needs.
- Graduate degree in Counseling or a related field
- Valid licensure to provide mental/behavioral healthcare in the state of North Carolina
- Licenses include LCAS, LPC, and LCSW
- Minimum 2 years experience working with individuals with mental and/or behavioral health issues that includes writing person-centered plans, conducting effective group therapy and providing mental health diagnoses
- General working knowledge of the human services delivery system in North Carolina
- Valid driver's license, auto insurance and reliable transportation
- Ability to pass a drug screen and background check
- Ability to lift between 20 and 50 pounds and meet the physical requirements of performing CPR and therapeutic holds
- Employee supervisory experience preferred
- Experience with Electronic Medical Records (EMR) preferred
We offer the following benefits to employees:
- Payactiv: early access to the money you've earned from hours you've already worked, before payday!
- Employee perks and discount program: to help you save money!
- Paid Time Off (full-time employees only)
- Health/Insurance (full-time employees only)
- 401(k) retirement savings program
- Wellbeing Programs: Physical, Emotional and Financial
- Chronic Disease management programs for hypertension and diabetes (for qualifying employees)
- Training: Free CPR, first aid, and job-specific training opportunities
*contract/contingent workers and interns do not qualify for any of the above benefits
If you are ready to make a difference in the lives of people we serve and support apply to join the team today.
EEO Statement RHA is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, we provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances. If you are an individual with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact our solutions center.
Apply on company website