BREAK GROUND ON A REWARDING CAREER WITH US!
At MDC Holdings, Inc./Richmond American Homes, we encourage a company culture that promotes professionalism, teamwork, health & wellness and work-life balance. If you are a results-driven professional with a passion for success, consider building a career with us. We're proud to be one of the most established builders in the industry, with 42 years of experience and 210,000 homes to our credit.
We are seeking a Tax Specialist for MDC Holdings, Inc to help prepare monthly sales and use tax filings, remit real and personal property taxes and other indirect tax filings as required. Must be able to maintain company indirect and property tax records, and prepare monthly tax reconciliations. Research tax questions from internal partners and assist with state and local audits and inquiries from government agencies.
- Prepares and files monthly sales and use tax returns
- Prepares and file personal property and real property tax filings
- Prepare and file other indirect taxes as required.
- Maintains monthly accounting tax reconciliations.
- Respond to tax notices and support tax audits as required.
High School graduate or equivalent.
- 3 to 5 years of experience preparing indirect tax returns.
- Team player with an ability to handle multiple projects at one time, proficient in excel and other similar computer experiences. Good organizational and communication skills.
Benefits & Perks
While we value hard work, we also recognize the importance of having fun! Our employees enjoy a collaborative environment where they can freely bounce ideas off one another and participate in exciting teambuilding activities.
- Positive, collaborative team culture
- Competitive compensation structure
- Comprehensive benefits package (Medical, Dental, 401K, etc.)
- Discounted pet insurance
- Home purchase discounts & more!
*All benefits are subject to qualification and hire dates. Not all benefits apply to commissioned sales people.
- Base Salary: $40,000 - $60,000
- FLSA Status: Exempt
- Bonus Type: Year-end Discretionary
If you are ready for more than a job and seek a career with one of the most respected organizations in a top industry then we want to hear from you. Please also visit our website at www.richmondamerican.com for more information and to apply.
MDC Holdings, Inc. / Richmond American Homes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. #LI-RR1
Apply on company website