Guided by a mission to care for others as we would care for those we love, Riverside Medical Group (RMG) is seeking a Family Medicine Faculty to join our established team.
- Join of team of seven core faculty, a Program Director affiliated with VCU dedicated to educating thirteen Family Medicine Residents per year and medical students
- You spend time precepting in the office and at our main level II trauma center, Riverside Regional Medical Center (RRMC) in close proximity to one another
- Riverside Health System (RHS) is committed to continued Faculty Development
- Offers competitive compensation package and complete benefits
You can experience the lifestyle of living in coastal Virginia while having the big benefits of suburban living! Discover the lifestyle of the Virginia Peninsula: Choose to live in York County, Poquoson, Williamsburg, Hampton, or Newport News. These include the Newport News, Hampton and Williamsburg opportunities.
- Rated #2 place in the United States to raise a family by Parenthood Magazine
- Fish, sail, or water ski regularly on the James River, Chesapeake Bay, or multiple other water options
- Unique assortment of cultural and historical amenities plus sophisticated dining and entertainment
- Multitude of outstanding educational options, outstanding local colleges and universities
- Advance placement courses at all area high schools
- 3 international baccalaureate programs, magnet school for science and technology, high school for the arts
Why Join Riverside?
A quality driven team, Riverside Medical Group (RMG) is a 600+ provider multi-specialty clinical team that is the heart of one of Americas strongest healthcare delivery organizations, (RHS). All Riverside divisions have physician leaders partnered directly with top administrators, and this is a system well-prepared to help you face the challenging growth of current and future healthcare demands.
RHS has been shaped by the integration of strong, engaged physicians at multiple levels. The system is over 100 years old, and in addition to recognized strength in clinical areas such as neurosciences, cardiac, and orthopedic care, has invested the past 35+ years in successfully building a unique definition of healthcare services. Riverside has actively prepared itself for tomorrows opportunities and challenges.
Feel free to contact me directly or forward your CV along with a convenient time for me to follow up with you by telephone. I look forward to speaking with you.Guided by a mission to “care for others as we would care for those we love,” Riverside Medical Group (RMG) is seeking a
Apply on company website