Guided by a mission to “care for others as we would care for those we love,” Riverside Medical Group (RMG) is seeking a BE/BC General Non-Invasive Cardiologist. Also seeking an Advanced Imaging Cardiologist and Advanced Heart Failure Cardiolgist to join this expanding team.
RHS is a not-for-profit organization that has been in this market for over 100 years. You can experience the lifestyle of living in coastal Virginia while having the big benefits of suburban living!
Riverside Health System:
- Join a large, well respected team
- Installation of Epic EMR completed in 2017
- Easy commute to work
- Single hospital coverage
- Paid malpractice/Sign on bonus/Incentive bonus/Relocation allowance/Defined Benefit Package
- 6 weeks PTO
- Waterfront communities, excellent public and private options
Discover the lifestyle of the Virginia Peninsula and check out the area at: livability.com/VA
You can choose to live in York County/Poquoson/Williamsburg/Hampton/Newport News!
- Fish, sail, or water ski on the James River or the Chesapeake Bay
- Unique assortment of cultural and historical amenities as well as sophisticated dining and entertainment
- No.2 place in the United States to raise a family by Parenthood magazine
- Multitude of outstanding educational options, outstanding local colleges and universities
- Advance placement courses at all area high schools
- 3 international baccalaureate programs, magnet school for science and technology, high school for the arts
Riverside Medical Group (RMG) is a 600+ provider multi-specialty clinical team that is the heart of one of America's strongest healthcare delivery organizations. All Riverside divisions have physician leaders partnered directly with top administrators, and this is a system well-prepared to help you face the challenging growth of current and future healthcare demands. It is over 100 years old with recognized strength in neurosciences, cardiac, orthopedic care, elder care, rehabilitation, home-based technologies, wellness and mental health support. Riverside has actively prepared itself for today's success and tomorrow's opportunities.
Riverside Health System (RHS) has been shaped by the integration of strong, engaged physicians at multiple levels and in pivotal positions throughout the organization. Ideal candidates understand and welcome the importance of their roles as care providers, team members, and major influencers of our community's impression of Riverside's quality and service.
Feel free to contact me directly or simply forward your CV along with a convenient time for me to follow up with you by phone. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Guided by a mission to “care for others as we would care for those we love,” Riverside Medical Group (RMG) is seeking a BE/B...
Apply on company website