LOOKING FOR A COMPANY WITH A GREAT CULTURE AND RICH HISTORY OF SUCCESS? OUTSIDE SALES – LOCAL TERRITORY-BUFFALO, NY!
Our company culture is friendly, fun with healthy competition and rewards. At Applied Industrial, we offer integrity, inclusion, and career advancement. Individual contributorship and ideas are encouraged and welcomed.
FCX Performance/RL Stone is an Applied Industrial Technologies Companyand a leading process-flow control company, providing technical, mission-critical products and services to more than 15,000 end users, OEMs, and EPC firms across a broad range of industries and markets.
As an Outside Sales Representative with FCX Performance you will be selling RL Stone products (Steam Specialties, HVAC Air Handlers, Heat Exchangers, Boilers, Pumps & Hot Water Heaters, Instrumentation and Controls) in the assigned area. Acting as a consultative business partner to customers to determine their current and future needs, you will be a problem solver, trusted advisor and technical expert in the application of our products.
- Proven experience in retaining customers and developing new business, building repeat sales and managing a territory.
- Technical presentations, product demonstrations, workshops, and lunch & learns.
- Be strategic, organized, and technologically savvy in your approach to managing your sales territory.
- Maintain sales records, pipeline reporting, and generate relevant sales and market reports on a quarterly, annual, and as needed basis.
- Responsible for helping set sales target goals and marketing strategies.
Why Join Us?
You will receive rewards and resources to fulfill you both professionally and personally. In addition to competitive pay and all the benefits you would expect from an industry leader (401K, insurance, time off, employee assistance, etc.) you will also enjoy:
- A LASTING CAREER – Career paths are available in sales, operations, or management throughout the country.
- Professional development and training.
- Great work / life balance.
- Proven outside sales within the industrial marketplace.
- Knowledgeable in areas such as Steam Specialties, HVAC Air Handlers, Heat Exchangers, Boilers, Pumps & Hot Water Heaters, Instrumentation and Controls helpful!
- Self-motivated & aggressive in sales tactics and strategies; desire to close sales!
- Technical/flow control industry knowledge preferred.
- Computer proficiency including MS office,
- SAP/ERP/P-21 a plus!
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree/Equivalent experience may be substituted for degree requirement.
Come for the job, stay for the career. For immediate consideration-Apply Today!
FCX Performance is an Applied Industrial Technologies Company and a leading process flow control company, providing technical, mission-critical products and services to more than 15,000 end users, OEMs, and EPC firms across a broad range of industries and markets. Applied Industrial Technologies (NYSE: AIT) is a leading industrial distributor that offers more than 6.5 million parts to serve the needs of MRO and OEM customers in virtually every industry.
Applied® provides engineering, design and systems integration for industrial and fluid power applications, as well as customized mechanical, fabricated rubber and fluid power shop services. Applied also offers storeroom services and inventory management solutions that provide added value to our customers.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply on company website