MOONLIGHTING Practice Opportunities
Oconomowoc, West Allis and Brown Deer, Wisconsin
Rogers Behavioral Health is looking to hire several moonlighters to join our treatment teams at our 3 hospitals in Wisconsin. This is a great opportunity to experience the Rogers environment, get exposed to our four different treatment levels, and provide quality health care for those suffering from mental illness.
- Rogers Behavioral Health is a leader in comprehensive and effective behavioral health care treatment for children, teens and adults. Psychiatry is at the heart of everything we do - Experiential, Group, Individual, Cognitive Behavioral, and Family Therapy.
- Among our many services Rogers specializes in treatment of OCD, Anxiety Disorders, Depression, Eating Disorders, AODA, PTSD, and Addiction.
- Patients at Rogers are treated by a thorough team of providers which includes psychiatrists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, clinical psychologists, social workers, behavioral therapists, and modality specialists.
- As a specialty behavioral health system, at our three Wisconsin hospitals, Rogers provides a unique treatment environment with four levels of care; Inpatient, Intensive Outpatient, Partial Hospitalization, and Residential Treatment.
- Our regional clinics nationwide provide: Partial Hospitalization and Intensive Outpatient Treatment.
- In addition to the three hospitals in Wisconsin, we have 4 regional clinics in Wisconsin as well; Kenosha, Sheboygan, Appleton, and Madison.Rogers Behavioral Health also has regional clinics inCA, FL, GA, IL, MN, PA,TN and WA.
About Rogers Behavioral Health
Rogers Behavioral Healthis a leader in comprehensive and effective behavioral health care treatment for children, teens and adults. Our mission, set forth by our founder Dr. Arthur Rogers, is to "provide quality health care for those suffering from mental illness." This is the commitment that he lived by during his lifetime and is still followed by Rogers today.
As a specialty behavioral health system, Rogers provides a unique treatment environment. Withfour levels of care, including inpatient, intensive outpatient, partial hospitalization and residential treatment, psychiatry is at the heart of everything we do. No matter the level of care, patients participate in a range of therapeutic activities including:
- Experiential therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Spiritual care
- Dialectical behavioral informed skills therapy
- Family therapy
MOONLIGHTING Practice Opportunities Adult PsychiatristChild/Adolescent Psychiatrist
Apply on company website