At Roush, we fuse technology and engineering to provide product development solutions to customers in a diverse range of industries. Widely recognized for providing engineering, testing, prototype, and manufacturing services to the transportation industry, Roush also provides significant support to the aerospace, defense and theme park industries. With over 4,000 employees in facilities throughout the United States, Europe, Asia, and South America, our unique combination of creativity and tenacity activates big ideas on a global stage. We want motivated, ambitious people who put the needs of our customers first, bring creativity to their work and will do whatever it takes to achieve success. If you share our passion for providing innovative solutions to complex challenges, we want you on our team.
Are you looking for a dynamic company to join? Roush has an immediate opening for an enthusiastic Test Vehicle Coordinator to join our team! The Test Vehicle Coordinator will manage a specialized vehicle test program that is focused on new vehicle quality for our customer in Bemidji, MN.
- Ensure vehicles fully meet customer program requirements
- Document, validate, and track test issues for a select number of vehicles
- Interact with customer Product and Quality teams on issue resolution, communication, documentation and final validation
- Work closely with engineers, technicians, mechanics and test drivers to execute efficient test plans
- Routinely participate and lead issue resolution discussions with peers and upper management
- Associate's degree in mechanical or automotive engineering/technology (or equivalent) with at least 2 years of relevant automotive experience, or 4 years of relevant hands-on automotive experience in research and development
- Proven experience and knowledge of automotive quality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer interface skills
- Ability to work with little supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Must have valid driver's license with safe driving record
- Willing and able to complete all assigned tasks and to meet goals
- Must have proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Excel
- Test Vehicle Coordinator must be willing and able to work overtime/weekends as needed
- Knowledge of DOT rules and regulations pertaining to medium-duty truck road compliance
- CDL or chauffeur license
- Automotive program management experience
- Able to drive a manual transmission
- Ability to travel within the US and internationally as needed (travel assignments could last 3-6 months)
To apply, please visit the Roush careers page by clicking on this link: https://roush.applytojob.com
Our Full-Time benefits include: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, earned sick time, STD, LTD, 401K, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, and paid holidays.
Visit our website: www.roush.com
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/RoushCareers
Roush is an EO employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
If you need a reasonable accommodation for our employment application process due to disability, please contact Roush Talent Acquisition at 734-779-7087.
*SF *JG *KR
Apply on company website